Advanced classes unique perks

Bastila-chan

Hello,

I have been really enjoying the game so far with my sentinel and I'm close to 50, but yesterday I decided to roll an alt, sage healer. It came to my attention that sages have no CD on revive, so I got to thinking, does every advanced class have it's own unique perk?

Because when I switched back to my sentinel I noticed I'm running much faster while in combat.. (no buffs, I checked). While running is really slow in combat mode with the sage..

So, I'm guessing faster running in combat mode is a perk for sentinels, or am I missing something here? Also, I was wondering what other unique perks for advanced classes are there.

Thank you for the replies. :)

answer is really in two parts.

One, their are classes that have interesting perks that not all classes have. but they are usually not individualistic. as an example, your sage's revive ability is shared by all AC's that are designated as a "healing" class. on repub side that would be commando, scoundrel, and sage. they all have this CD reduction

Two, your Sentinel probably has a talent that either A: increases his speed during combat by 15% or so (many DPS classes have this available as a talent), or B:you are seeing the results of a talent that temporarily boosts your speed (such as Agility Training in the Focus tree). but both of those options are talents that you choose to spec into, not inherent traits.

But for general abilities, no SC has an inherent speed boost that allows faster then default speed in combat unless you spend talent points on it. but they are great for making each AC feel different and distinct from others.

Edited by Elyxin