Companions in the Future

Anonemous

Wouldn't it be awesome if, in the future, your characters companions could be other characters you've created? Say you have multiple characters. And they could somehow all be integrated into your story. Maybe threw the Legacy system. You could pick there back-stories, personalities, and relation to your character. And perhaps it could go beyond that. What if threw the Legacy system you could create the antagonist of your personal Star Wars saga. Edited by Anonemous

Wouldn't it be awesome if, in the future, your characters companions could be other characters you've created? Say you have multiple characters. And they could somehow all be integrated into your story. Maybe threw the Legacy system. You could pick there back-stories, personalities, and relation to your character. And perhaps it could go beyond that. What if threw the Legacy system you could create the antagonist of your personal Star Wars saga.

I thought about that at first, but it would not work story wise from chapter 1 to 3 because everyone has major impacts to the overall story. In future chapters that would be awesome. A Avengers type thing would be cool where everyone comes together in one battle.

Seeing my Jedi Knight talking to the council, and my Jedi Consular is there in his council seat would be cool.

I like the idea of lending companions to other characters in my legacy ala Dragon's Dogma (the pawn system).

Imagine this, my Sith Warrior decides to lend Jaesa to my Sith Inquisitor to help him determine whether a Jedi is faking their decision to defect to the Sith. Mind you, the issue here would be dialogue - responses for 8 different classes would take time. And most people only ever finish their companion convos with 2/8 classes, that's only 10 companions out of 40. So it would have to be a Cartel option or EA probably wouldn't be interested:(