round 5: if qui gon killed darth maul

turnoverla-page

This would suck in that Obi Wan is my favorite Jedi of all time and Qui Gon is pretty much the worst Jedi Master ever...But it would probably have been a good thing for the galaxy. Obi wan did his best, but he really wasn't ready for a Padawan at such a young age, let alone one as difficult as Anakin.

This would suck in that Obi Wan is my favorite Jedi of all time and Qui Gon is pretty much the worst Jedi Master ever...But it would probably have been a good thing for the galaxy. Obi wan did his best, but he really wasn't ready for a Padawan at such a young age, let alone one as difficult as Anakin.

???

Qui-Gon made Obi-wan the man he we know him as. And if he is your favorite character how is Qui the worst jedi master?

Qui-gon the "worst Jedi ever"? This statement doesn't even deserve a beating. I will simply forget what you said.

Rest assured that I (and many others) could tell a you a hundred reasons why Qui-gon ISN'T the "worst Jedi ever."