Pistol Model Guide

TianaArylle

Hi all, while the servers were down last night I made a pistol model guide. It shows the various models and their icons for (I think) all the pistols in the game. Ever notice that this game has a LOT of guns? ... Oy. :jawa_eek:

The image is large, but that allows you to zoom in to see detail and choose properly. Also, because this game has so many guns, I couldn't include all the color variations - just the model variations. Some may look like duplicates, but that's just because they have an added scope, etc.

So, happy pistol'ing - for you or a companion! :wea_14:

Pistol Models

Hope it helps!

~ Tiana

Jedi Covenant

Double-Bladed Lightsaber Guide

Great image. It got me thinking about pistols, and I found one that I love the look of:

http://www.torhead.com/item/5GccaKA/m-500-elite-stealth-enforcer

According to the comments, this is a Republic-side equipment commendation reward. Is there an Imperial analogue to this great-looking gun?

Yup I got a pair of those from the Taris equipment coms vendor when I was leveling up this was before 1.2 though, hopefully there still there for you.

Edited by nkitch

So uhm.. when one finds a pistol one likes in the pic, how does one know what it's called and where to find it?

its like kindergarten match the thumbnail to one on the gtn

Edited by Frostbyt

I'm looking for a gun that looks like the 5th from the left, 3 rows up from bottom. This is the model for "Flashy", the gun smugglers are given by Corso at the start of their story. So far, that's the only gun that looks like it in game that I know of. Does anyone know of another with this skin?

Torhead lists a gun called "D'nar's Dueling Pistol" that has the same icon, but in black. Would love to find this gun. I've killed Bounty Hunter D'nar several times, but he hasn't dropped it so far. If anyone can confirm whether this gun exists in game, or where it really might come from, I'd love to know. Or if there are any other guns with the same model, I think it's the coolest one in the game.

Thanks for any advice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...