BuFF Republic!

Mursie

LoL - seriously. POT5 has 2 pubs in the top 50. Oh..and the first one doesn't show up until about 23.

TWO in 50 players are pubs on the top 50 solo que's.

LOL - classes are broken..sure. But I think the biggest imbalance is the teammate pool that pubs share.

Shadowlands pre-55 PvP is stupid.

Ten different times as an Imp I got stuck on a team with no heals. Four of those times, there were four DPS (This happens mainly in the Arenas). EVERY TIME, the pub team had at least one healer...

Edited by Zwoodco

Shadowlands pre-55 PvP is stupid.

Ten different times as an Imp I got stuck on a team with no heals. Four of those times, there were four DPS (This happens mainly in the Arenas). EVERY TIME, the pub team had at least one healer...

should be no problem. I never lose on my decepy assassin. Maybe its gotten worse in the past 2 weeks, idk. I've gotten 10 pvp weapons (ovar 9000 comms), so I'm just leveling now.

Tofn has 14/50 in solo. Team Ranked is just a matter of which faction the teams choose to play on. Still, pretty bad.

I don't know what's wrong with the pubs but I'm throwing a fit in pretty much every game when I see the worthless commandos and sages. Normal 8 vs 8 can sometimes have 4 commandos. I wouldnt have thought that was weird two years ago, but come on. You didnt get the memo? For people to be even remotely useful on commando they need to be extremely good and surrounded by other good players.

Look on leaderboards, seems 80% top ranked pvp players are Imperials.

Awesome game faction MMO balance. Hope Bioware happy with all their imperial favoritism, awesome imperial storylines, since launch buggied reps abilities and much more faster, smoother and better animations for imperial classes.

I never saw such game, where developers hate with passion part their payed subscribers as in this game. BW hate Republic.

Very little population of good reps pvp'ers means much longer Arenas queue for Reps and no chances reach higher level in solo queue at least. No good working ELO rating for Reps since low population.

I'm afraid what Reps pvp'ers soon refuse playing this season of sh*t, cuz there is no fair competition.

Awesome game faction MMO balance. Hope Bioware happy with all their imperial favoritism, awesome imperial storylines, since launch buggied reps abilities and much more faster, smoother and better animations for imperial classes.

I never saw such game, where developers hate with passion part their payed subscribers as in this game. BW hate Republic.

Very little population of good reps pvp'ers means much longer Arenas queue for Reps and no chances reach higher level in solo queue at least. No good working ELO rating for Reps since low population.

I'm afraid what Reps pvp'ers soon refuse playing this season of sh*t, cuz there is no fair competition.

Bioware has about as much influence over what side we choose as I have over what you eat for breakfast.

LoL - seriously. POT5 has 2 pubs in the top 50. Oh..and the first one doesn't show up until about 23.

TWO in 50 players are pubs on the top 50 solo que's.

LOL - classes are broken..sure. But I think the biggest imbalance is the teammate pool that pubs share.

If you look at Pot5 you see that 18 out of the top 150 are pubs, which is about 12%. Congrats to those top 12% for even making it that far up the board with such little competence to compete with. The Bastion is not like this. It appears that if you want a high solo rating as a pub you should go to bastion while if you want a high solo rating on imperial you got to Pot5. Why not take advantage of the pool you have in place? Why should anyone have their rating scewed because you cant carry 3 other people ALL the time.

Tofn has 14/50 in solo. Team Ranked is just a matter of which faction the teams choose to play on. Still, pretty bad.

I don't know what's wrong with the pubs but I'm throwing a fit in pretty much every game when I see the worthless commandos and sages. Normal 8 vs 8 can sometimes have 4 commandos. I wouldnt have thought that was weird two years ago, but come on. You didnt get the memo? For people to be even remotely useful on commando they need to be extremely good and surrounded by other good players.

... and only a few fit in the category of great at sage and mando... :(

I'm *stuck* with mando (not really), as I hate rerolling... But after some time, you get used to be the decoy :p

I dislike Imperials as a Republic player too. The only favoritism charge I can level at the developers, though, is that of cooler gear designs in the beginning. Even the stories--that is just the difference of opinions. I prefer the Jedi Knight story to the Imperial Agent. It's more romantic and scaled to grandeur which is what I prefer. The Imperial Agent plays out more like a hard boiled novel with some fantastic elements. There is no accounting for taste.

The only real issue is when one side edges out the other in PvP dominance, you tend to get the whole server wanting to be on the winning side. So, you have more players gravitate to that faction as a result. At least, that's my hypothesis.

It seems that all servers have a certain threshold that causes them to become completely dominated by one faction or the other. Certain good PVPers can only take carrying bad pugs for so long before: quitting the game, moving to another server or switching to the other faction. This causes that side's PVP community to lose even more, thus leading to more quits, moves and switches until you end up with POT5 and Harbinger: same faction warzones all the time on the dominant faction.

Also, POT5 and the Harbinger have a sizable number of people who transferred there specifically because of the faction dominance on them. I met many Imps who transferred to POT5 specifically because they would win 8/10 warzones. Conversely, the Harbinger has quite a few Pubs who transferred there to win 9.99999/10 warzones.

But if it's high-quality solo and group ranked youwant, avoid both POT5 and the Harbinger. The Bastion is where it is at there.

The highest ranked Pub on Pot5 has dropped off the first page. Only 4 of us left in the top 100. If we don't all magically queue at the same time, it is painful. Considering transferring back to Shadowlands. Much better Imp/Pub ratio there.

-Andov

should be no problem. I never lose on my decepy assassin. Maybe its gotten worse in the past 2 weeks, idk. I've gotten 10 pvp weapons (ovar 9000 comms), so I'm just leveling now.

I guess I just wind up getting the teams that don't know how to focus down the healer first.

There are so many mouthbreathers on rep side it's not even funny anymore.

I stoped playing my Guardian not even gonna bother to finish his Obroan, I can't take it anymore.

Loser 'dps' sages everywhere, getting farmed like absolute nubs.

It's a player and community issue, not biowares. It will sort itself out when cross server ques come in though m
It is in a way BW's fault. The main reason, IME, to why pubs lose is because the average pub think it's a good idea to roll sage or commando. I'm not sure why so many roll sage but commando is pretty obvious, they want to play a stormtrooper. Had there been some form of class balance, and I'm refering to what an average player can do on a class in comparison to on another class, it wouldnt have been an issue. While it may seem like more imps roll fotm classes I think it's just a matter of there not being a given "lore class", so it's more spread out, resulting in better balance.

That said, the pub side used to be good on tofn but something has drastically changed over the past couple of months. I had a 96 win % while leveling my first char there, around 85 % on the second but now it's probably down to 40 % and a good deal of those 40 % games arent because we're better. It's because the players act so retarded, with constant node swapping, that the other team can't make any sense out of it. They're basically flukes while getting farmed. I've given up on two lvl 46 pubs and rolled the imp mirrors instead because of this. You literally lose braincells trying to make any sense out of how the pubs act and in many cases it feels like they would have lived longer if they had been idle. You can't even make much of a difference on scoundrel outside arena because one of those commandos is harder to maintain than three maras.

Edited by MidichIorian