so, with this new expansion. legacy level 55?

LUCASCASADEIS

Well... as one who capped legacy (and got nothing to show for it... *I'm not bitter*), I would like to see more legacy levels and bonuses. And may be a little something for being a legacy 50 player starting Makeb?? :D Edited by Rafaman

They will add some really useful stuff...but you will have to pay either 2 million + or 1000 cartel points.

If they make it 1million credits or 500 Cartel Points to make Flamethrower a regular use, trainable skill, so my Jedi/Sith can have a wrist mounted flamethrower...I'll pay!

I'd do it for Force Choke as well.

Basically, I'd like my Legacy to allow me to have my Force Using Tech User if I can't get it any other way. :p

Didn't in one of the Developer FAQ videos, it was mentioned that they had their eye on Legacy. So maybe, just maybe your wishes will come true.

I agree, I think legacy needs to be updated.

It's clearly something players spend cartel coins on, so I'm sure they will update it with more perks. When is another matter...

• 3 weeks later...
They already have 25 levels filled with a whole lot of nothing, and it's a stupidly long grind just for 50. And they've apparently lost interest and decided now to add yet another points grind in the Reputation system, so I would not expect any new legacy levels any time soon.

They already have 25 levels filled with a whole lot of nothing, and it's a stupidly long grind just for 50. And they've apparently lost interest and decided now to add yet another points grind in the Reputation system, so I would not expect any new legacy levels any time soon.

Yes, it does look like they don't know what to do with the Legacy system, which is a real shame. I gave it a thought a couple of times, but never managed to come up with any solution to rehabilitate that good feature. =(

Sure raise Legacy up to level 150,000. Who cares? Who would notice?

There is nothing worthwhile about Legacy over level 25. When I say nothing, I mean absolutely zero.

Now thats not entirely true.

There are a hand full of people that enjoy the extra 25 "dings" they get to see.

For most of us though, legacy levels from 25-50 are a lesson in doing something for nothing and for no reason at all.

But hey, instead of grinding legacy for nothing, you will soon be able to grind reputations (for something I hope)