Jedi and other matters...

saremun

Hi everyone!

i have been thinking lately about many things in star wars universe starting with the Jedi order, how do they get their financing and who decide how much, the same for the Sith?

as the lore says, the Sith pure blood race will be completely instinct from the whole galaxy by the republic so my question is, how much is that true and if yes then i cant really believe that a WHOLE race is wiped out with out some who may live at the edges of the galaxy and may show up, what do you think or know?

Hi everyone!

i have been thinking lately about many things in star wars universe starting with the Jedi order, how do they get their financing and who decide how much, the same for the Sith?

The previaling theory is that the repbulic finance the jedi.

I personal think alot of people offer small contribution in the same way rilgues persons spent money to there local shrine.

In a republic of trillions that is alot..

There probley also get alot from the senators as they are the sworn defenders of the republic.

As for the sith....they simply take what they want.

Yes, the republic does fund the Jedi, there is a scene in a conversation at the start of the Jedi Knight quest were

your master says that the Jedi follow the republic because it funds them.

The Sith run the empire, and own most of the territory, with money either being budgetted by the Dark Council, or from their estates.

As for the Sith Pure Bloods becoming extinct is quite reasonable, there are several species that go extinct over the course of the books/comics