Uneven NIM Loots

This issue has happened before with commendations. CS states that it will be fixed in upcoming patch but I think it should be addressed sooner.

I play both Imperial and Republic toons. During looting after a nightmare kill, I noticed that on the Republic side my group on 8m we received the Implant, belt, MMG, EEE and 1 random piece. Then on the Imperial side we only got the Implant with the MMG, EEE and 1 random piece.

I am fairly certain that this is working as intended and not bugged. In Dread Fortress nightmare mode, every boss has a small chance to drop a Unassembled Belt or Bracers in addition to the normal loot from this boss.

My (Republic) raid group has had two Bracers drop so far since 2.7 was released.

Therefore, I believe you were just lucky in your Republic raid but not in the other one. Also, I am pretty sure that the loot tables have no way to differentiate which faction has killed the boss, so faction imbalances can only happen with quest rewards, but not with loot.

Edited by Jerba

I am fairly certain that this is working as intended and not bugged. In Dread Fortress nightmare mode, every boss has a small chance to drop a Unassembled Belt or Bracers in addition to the normal loot from this boss.

My raid group has had two Bracers drop so far since 2.7 was released.

Therefore, I believe you were just lucky in your Republic raid but not in the other one. Also, I am pretty sure that the loot tables have no way to differentiate which faction has killed the boss, so faction imbalances can only happen with quest rewards, but not with loot.

I've seen 1 Bracers (iirc) drop on the imp side (1 kill), but none on the republic side (2 kills). Your assumption is most likely correct.

After 30+ kills, mostly on the republic side and many 16m, I've seen ~6-8 belts and bracers. I'm rather of the opinion it's not bugged, although certain people may wish the drop rate was higher. Edited by namesaretough

Anecdotal evidence is meaningless (if fun to discuss). If you think you've found a bug, collect a statistically meaningful data sample before crying wolf.

Not that I'm saying the OP was crying wolf--he/she was opening discussion on the matter. I think, though, now that we've widened the data pool we can see that it's probably working as intended.

Edited by Fidelicatessen

I killed in excess of 20 bosses in DF NiM across all chars, also on impside and haven't seen any belts or bracers so far.

The only thing I can complain about is the prevalence of guardian tank and generally knight gear. Everyone knight in my group has belts and bracers some other armorings, even got random drop off-hands and only drop I got for my main shadow tank is DPS headpiece and DPS belt, no tank gear whatsoever. At the same time my guardian co-tank is almost full on 186 BIS mods.

Edited by AAAAzrael

I killed in excess of 20 bosses in DF NiM across all chars, also on impside and haven't seen any belts or bracers so far.

The only thing I can complain about is the prevalence of guardian tank and generally knight gear. Everyone knight in my group has belts and bracers some other armorings, even got random drop off-hands and only drop I got for my main shadow tank is DPS headpiece and DPS belt, no tank gear whatsoever. At the same time my guardian co-tank is almost full on 186 BIS mods.

First time we downed Nefra, our Assassin tank got a nice shield with good mods. D: