Nerf the "hose"

-KeggER-

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what this "hose" is, what ship it even belongs to, what it does, and I am pretty sure by now that this is just a troll at this point.

I am pretty sure the OP is serious, but the build is no where near as godly as he makes it out to be. In my experience the better and craftier pilot is the one who comes out on top. I honestly can't think of one tactic or build yet that I haven't been able to simply maneuver around and destroy in my scout. The only thing that can get under my skin in Starfighter is when you get into a match with a couple four man premades in voice who got into the same game together. Luckily I normally run with at least one other person in voice and we usually coordinate our roles to compliment each other.

Organization>Skill>Build

Edited by TheMarmalade

I am pretty sure the OP is serious, but the build is no where near as godly as he makes it out to be. In my experience the better and craftier pilot is the one who comes out on top. I honestly can't think of one tactic or build yet that I haven't been able to simply maneuver around and destroy in my scout. The only thing that can get under my skin in Starfighter is when you get into a match with a couple four man premades in voice who got into the same game together. Luckily I normally run with at least one other person in voice and we usually coordinate our roles to compliment each other.

Organization>Skill>Build

well its hard to tell honestly, when someone calls a build OP without even saying what it does completely or what ship is from and only uses vague details I get suspicious

well its hard to tell honestly, when someone calls a build OP without even saying what it does completely or what ship is from and only uses vague details I get suspicious

if you bothered reading the thread instead of just the first post you would see what the build is.

Yeah, that kind of happens when you go off replying without, you know, reading the thread.

Yeah, that kind of happens when you go off replying without, you know, reading the thread.

I did read I have no idea what a bukake is either, something about lazers, up until this thread I have not heard a thing about it I mostly just use my gunship, can someone explain here?

this person is either trolling or very inept. do your shoes have laces or velcro?

what I was at the bank when the whole bukkake thing started in this thread. Anyway just because I don't spend hours thinking of the best build for something in a GAME does not mean I am inept. I am seriously not trolling but continue to insult me and call me inept just because I don't know some obscure build from a game, I dare you, I just wanted an answer, that's it.

Edited by Sangrar

what I was at the bank when the whole bukkake thing started in this thread. Anyway just because I don't spend hours thinking of the best build for something in a GAME does not mean I am inept. I am seriously not trolling but continue to insult me and call me inept just because I don't know some obscure build from a game, I dare you, I just wanted an answer, that's it.

i called you inept cause the info you seek is in the thread, and it was even reposted just for you! that is why i called you inept not cause you dont know the build or what bukakke means, reading comprehension.... get some!

edit: also i said in this thread i do my OWN THING and use the components I LIKE! when did i say i spend hours looking up the best build?

Edited by GooseGrims

Laser Bukkake -- It's an interesting spec. I can't say I've come up against it all that much on POT5. As with any spec it has its Pros & Cons. Good players will take advantage of this spec's weaknesses while avoiding its strengths.

Being at the bank when replies are posted is legit. Not reading the replies is sketchy. Claiming it takes massive amounts of time that you don't have to spend for a game to accomplish something basic really grinds my gears, especially when the build in question actually came up as a spur of the moment thing when one of our guys decided to try a new ship. The only thing that took hours and hours about that was building up the hundreds of thousands of req he used to take the ship from stock to bukakke before flying any matches with it.

I actually don't know how bukakke is supposed to be spelled. I refuse to google it. If anyone knows the proper spelling and/or kana, feel free to correct me.

The only thing that took hours and hours about that was building up the hundreds of thousands of req he used to take the ship from stock to bukakke before flying any matches with it.

Dude, I had 300k+ Fleet req saved. I built the entire loadout in like 2 minutes.

Hilarity ensued.

The only thing that took hours and hours about that was building up the hundreds of thousands of req he used to take the ship from stock to bukakke before flying any matches with it.

love the way you worded that, and that is the correct spelling according to the urban dictionary.

First it was Quads then it was burst cannons, and now its Rapid fire lasers.

I think lasers in general are OP.

EDIT: I'm also sad b/c i came up with this idea last week and am midly annoyed that somebody beat me to implementing it. I actually run this thing but i don't use Overcharge since i can't stand not having booster recharge for intercepting stuff.

Edited by Zoom_VI

I think lasers in general are OP.

Agreed. I would love some actual ship to ship impact damage. And if you got rid of them damn OP lasers, then we could have some real fun with some kamikaze pvp. And if we had like a whole team of scouts rig'd with barrel roll, booster recharge, and speed thrusters. We could have some could old kamikaze bukakke.

Agreed. I would love some actual ship to ship impact damage. And if you got rid of them damn OP lasers, then we could have some real fun with some kamikaze pvp. And if we had like a whole team of scouts rig'd with barrel roll, booster recharge, and speed thrusters. We could have some could old kamikaze bukakke.

i was really disapointed when i found out you cant kamikaze ships or turrets, but i do like parking my SF inside a turret and when some unsuspecting scout comes along Surprise! lol

I actually find " The Hose" and this thread funny. Was doing the daily on a bank alt and gave this guy trying to kill a turret the " hose treatment" ... popped the 1 and 4 button and layed down fire....

I have no idea how puny the hits where because it was a solid line a above his ship. His bars went down about 5 seconds and probably wasnt worried till about 2.5 seconds in.

The only number I saw was 198 then it formed a solid bar... Thanks for stopping in front of the turret sir!

I did read I have no idea what a bukake is either, something about lazers, up until this thread I have not heard a thing about it I mostly just use my gunship, can someone explain here?

Reading this makes me laugh. When it hits you...you'll know :rak_03: