Augment kit query

ImperialSun

Hey guys

Should I be able to craft aug kits with my armstech BH?

I am 450 but in my schematic list I can see augments but no augment kits....

Am I wrong in thinking armstech can craft augment kits as well as augments themselves?

Driz

Edited by ImperialSun

What craft skill do you need to make the endurance enhancement items?

Ok someone answered this on another thread.

So only thing I need now is which other skills suit each primary best. Primary skill in this case are the ones that you can only have 1 off rather than the ones which allow two off. Does that make sense? English not my best subject.

I am fully aware that each primary skill will suit more than 2 secondary skills, just want members opinions on which is the best all round skills for each one.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Normally it's pretty simple. Each primary skill (as you put it) is listed in the codex, in game, and also lists the support skills.

Armstech > Scavenging > Investigation

Armormech > Scavenging > Underworld Trading

Synthweaving > Archeology >Underworld Trading

HOWEVER

If you want to focus on Augment kits and Augments themselves, you won't need Investigation or U.T. You'll need slicing instead.

High level augment kits (from MK-5 uwpards) require Sliced Tech Parts, which are obtained from Sliced Tech Parts missions. Don't worry much about that though - they are usually dirt cheap on the GTN. Slicing a bit is more important if you want to make augments because the schematics also come from Sliced Tech Parts mission crits, and some are expensive.

You may want to check this guide, it tells you all you need to know about crafting augments and kits:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=509963

Edited by redfurry