Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The famous Aspiring Knight's Vest. And I really like to have more open, lighter outfits for all classes.

The imperial dancer outfit on rep. characters (if its still exclusive only for the Security key vendor, then both sets should be sold for both sides).

Ascendant's Alloy Boots from the Light Side Vendor :)

Bounty hunter armors for republic companions. Quizen or Akavi comes to my mind immedietaly.

And Satele Shan's outfit. Or something similar, on that fashion.

Same name, completely different look. I already stated I meant the outfit that you get from the Tython quests as a Jedi Knight. But to be even more specific: this piece and the rest of the set http://www.torhead.com/item/91OqxQC/aspiring-knights-vest.

Ahhhhhhh, gotcha. That's so similar to that legacy set though....don't see them making a version that can be crafted which is that similar to a legacy set....but who knows.

I've been quite envious of the face masks that certain Kel Dor NPCs lord over me.... ;)

But seeing as this thread isn't about new species, I'd really like to see some Inquistor gear open for Warriors, vice versa and the same for their mirrors. I don't have any specific recommendations (although I would love to see my Juggernaut with the "ancient horned Sith helm" look), but I've always felt that there should be a lot more leeway for your force-user's look.

Personally, I think that all armor should be cross faction. Even Luke was seen in storm trooper armor.

The only armor that I've wanted is the armor the Mandalorians on Dromund Kaas wear. The ones you talk to during the revanite quest line. The armor without the stupid hose coming out of the chest and going over the shoulder.

Beyond that I want coloring kits for my armor & a kit to make my bound armor into Bind to Legacy.

A robe that looks identical to Revan's robe in "The Foundry" (except for the mask obviously).

I second that. If not that chest piece, something like the inq Hawkeye Dark Synth robe.

The agent's TD-07A Dread Scout Jacket, the trench coat without the high collar.

The trooper's Commando Elite Chestguard, or a white / black trooper armor chest piece without shoulders that stick out or a pack. The MA-35 Forward OPS chestplate but in white / black instead of green.

The sith warrior's Primeval Paragon's body armor, the armored chest over a robe with the hood up. The Destroyer set's robe with the hood up, like the icon shows.

Edited by Atoric

The feedback is I am glad that I am starting to see more options for gearing out my toon. Outfits seem to be so limited you see a lot of players wearing the same thing and I do not feel unique at all. If anything keep up with the non class restricted moddable gear and maybe add some way to change the color scheme of all armor,

There IS an entire customizable set for Aspiring Knight. It's a medium class of armor and can be crafted with empty orange shells and level 15 as the base level to equip.

deleted. Found the info myself. Sorry.

Edited by JohnRoy

Trenchcoats that aren't puffy and don't have the small life-preserver around the neck. Also, some nice spacer type helmets that don't cover the face.

^ This :D

Republic side seems to have this problem more. The Empire models are less life-preservy.

I actually really like my Cadamimu Sharpshooter's Jacket (Empire side). I'd buy some cool recolorings of that model (like a true sleek black).

I think helms are one of most lacking things in the game at the moment. Especially for the medium armor classes. I like helms that don't cover face/clip hair. I'd have to go back and search around for any particular NPCs. I'd love a goggles sitting on top of your head look but I'm not sure I've seen NPCs like that currently.

Edited by chuixupu

Hello!

My wish is a bit strange maybe, but I think it's interesting too. In the future I would like to see some "N7" armor sets from "Mass Effect". :)

Well if this is too much for you guys, at least I would be glad to see the Campaign armor set of the Sith Assassin. Tbh I`m in love with it! :p

Thanks in advance!

As a new player (Less than 10 days) I'd love to see some more options in armor and outfits. I tried the Trooper and was disappointed I was running around in clothes instead of some generic standard issue armor to begin with. Let the more advanced versions of the armor add colors, markings, and pauldrons, and bandoliers, belts etc. to the basic model as the person upgrades the stat mods on it.

I'm not a new MMO player and I'm surprised at the lack of vanity outfit options. I would definitely buy a cool armor set in the store that changed my appearance and let me mod the colors. Don't gate it at level 30+ either. Let lower level players throw their money at you for the cool things you make.

Especially helmets.

I didn't get a remotely cool helmet until I was 20 levels into the game. I like having to work for things but don't make the low level stuff so bleah that nobody equips it. Give people options and they will use them and feel more engaged in the game. The more a player can really feel like he owns and controls his character the more that player will become attached and invested in it.

Oh yeah and +1 for some sort of Mandalorian armor, trooper armor, etc. in the store.