Funniest line in game?

Anysao

My guess is you're still quite young of age or you would have picked up the reference from an old english comedy serie known as 'Allo 'Allo!.

(This line from the series has been a meme long before the internet)

(Bioware's attempt at the famous 'Allo 'Allo! line)

Oh, sorry. I've... Outgrown memes..

I just didn't understand it as I know a few npcs in game whoo say that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sorry. I've... Outgrown memes..

I just didn't understand it as I know a few npcs in game whoo say that.

My guess is you were just too young and tried a fail attempt at an excuse for not knowing where the line came from. ;)

No worries. We're not all aiming to be a troll on the forum so I let you have your online pleasures. :rolleyes:

My guess is you were just too young and tried a fail attempt at an excuse for not knowing where the line came from. ;)

No worries. We're not all aiming to be a troll on the forum so I let you have your online pleasures. :rolleyes:

That's not what I'm saying, but alright... I'm not looking to argue...

And I want to remind people to avoid videos, as they are harder for peope to run.

I know, because 85% of posts on these threads is from my iPhone.

I'm not sure if that show ever made it to the airways outside of Europe. I totally missed that reference myself actually, I was actually wearing the flying helmet and had just bought a wet celery, too...

My guess is you're still quite young of age or you would have picked up the reference from an old english comedy serie known as 'Allo 'Allo!.

(This line from the series has been a meme long before the internet)

(Bioware's attempt at the famous 'Allo 'Allo! line)

I'm not sure if that show ever made it to the airways outside of Europe. I totally missed that reference myself actually, I was actually wearing the flying helmet and had just bought a wet celery, too...

It has been aired outside Europe. 96 countries including America, New-Zealand, Australia.

There was a quest giver on Corellia, and she needed these interrogator droids to extract information from captured Green Jedi.

The line went something like, "Oh, good! You picked up on my not-so-subtle plea for help!"

I lol'd at the sarcasm and irony there. Because by that point, you are (almost at) lv 50 and you've done this a thousand times already....

There was a quest giver on Corellia, and she needed these interrogator droids to extract information from captured Green Jedi.

The line went something like, "Oh, good! You picked up on my not-so-subtle plea for help!"

I lol'd at the sarcasm and irony there. Because by that point, you are (almost at) lv 50 and you've done this a thousand times already....

Lol, man, when I got my assassin to level 50, I skipped all the mini-missions, and most bonus series, and just did planet and class series.

I'VE MISSED SO MUCH!

good thing legacy's a comin, so I can get back too it

In Dromund Kaas after completing my revanite training, the leader tells me that I can't ever return to the revanites, and my agent replies with that sweet accent: For some reason, I'm not so disapointed.

Made me laugh.

I'm glad I finally got Doc as a companion cuz running around with Kira constantly yelling, "FEEL MY FORCE" made it kinda hard to maintain my light-side points.

And you think Doc will be any better? he laughed at me for choosing the lightsided option!

I'm glad I finally got Doc as a companion cuz running around with Kira constantly yelling, "FEEL MY FORCE" made it kinda hard to maintain my light-side points.

Still not as bad as Kaliyo's "Come on out and I'll show you my gun!" line. I was seriously questioning which gender she was after hearing it umpteen hundred times. :p

Captain Bryn:

"Grathan's trouble. See, Big trouble. Mad Scientist type. Like cyborgs,droids, ergonomic chairs.

Kaliyo:

I slid out of Mama's womb and picked up a blaster. Now I am your new friend's bodyguard.

Don't think a ton of people here have played the smuggler, or we'd be seeing even more lines from him.

One of my personal favorites was a nice little shout out with the smuggler. After going to Qesh and meeting up with a lady you could have romanced back on Taris, you get the option to... rekindle things with her. Turning her down though has the smuggler say

Smuggler: We'll always have Taris.

On a slightly more slapstick note, though, there's also this.

Don't think a ton of people here have played the smuggler, or we'd be seeing even more lines from him.

One of my personal favorites was a nice little shout out with the smuggler. After going to Qesh and meeting up with a lady you could have romanced back on Taris, you get the option to... rekindle things with her. Turning her down though has the smuggler say

Smuggler: We'll always have Taris.

On a slightly more slapstick note, though, there's also this.

And THAT'S why you let the wookiee win.

The whole conversation with Feylara during the 'Distressed' quest. Damn, I love that scene more than the one where you as an IA on Taris meet a lady who just can't hit you with her blaster. :D

Feylara (to Skavak): I miss you, honeybunch.

Male Smuggler (to Skavak in an unusual accent): I miss you too, "honeybunch".

*ROFL*

Edited by GreenLionPilot