Can't Find anyone to complete final Heroic for HK

Aus_Jedi

you need to write this topic in your server's forums. much higher chance of people seeing this who will actually be able to help you. most others will just not open it here because they automatically figure 'can't be me' or because it gets burried.

ask on your server forum, and don't forget to put in when you're usually online, your in-game name, and which faction you play.

Thanks for the tip to use a healer companion and just run to the last boss. Beat him and got the HK-51.

Now I guess I will play around for the rest of my month, retire from the game until some new PVE content is released and then pay another month:) -

Just wondering if your purchase the HK-51 on the market - can he be accessed by a low level character or is it only if you are level 50?

you need to write this topic in your server's forums. much higher chance of people seeing this who will actually be able to help you. most others will just not open it here because they automatically figure 'can't be me' or because it gets burried.

ask on your server forum, and don't forget to put in when you're usually online, your in-game name, and which faction you play.

This.

What server are you on? If you're on The Harbinger, I'll help you.

LOL, funny you say that

Just yesterday had a random person ask to join me and a guildie heading to Fatality (on Harbringer)

we grouped her up, ran her through, only to find out she was just starting, not ending as we were

So we ran her through the opening Heroic as well

Didnt even think twice about it, natural thing to do (to me anyways).

Maybe OP needs to find a friendlier server if his claims are true

Thanks for the tip to use a healer companion and just run to the last boss. Beat him and got the HK-51.

Now I guess I will play around for the rest of my month, retire from the game until some new PVE content is released and then pay another month:) -

Just wondering if your purchase the HK-51 on the market - can he be accessed by a low level character or is it only if you are level 50?

If you have completed the HK-51 quest and then purchase his unlock for a lvl 1 character, you get HK-51 for that character... of course he wont be lvl 50, but he is still pretty good i hear (unless you get the bug where he looses all his stuff)