Exar Kun vs Krayt vs Bane

mefit

Rules:

1..No Speculation past the point of these three being able to fight eachother in their Prime .

2..They can only use "Their Lightsabers" they carried on them and Armor they used Canonly.

3..Only known Powers and Abilities .

4..In this fight none of the three may know eachother .

5..No Double Teaming .

6..All three must fight to the death .

7..No Side Sitting , all three must be in the fight till one or all die .

8.. No leaving the Battle Field.

9.. Wookiepidia is allowed but only for Canon Abilities and research if someone is lacking it .

10.. I will keep my opinion or thoughts outside the fight and not put them into the thread . I will end the thread when everyone gives up or the thread goes silent .

This fight is between just these three , the Planet will be considered lifeless when it comes to lifeforms .

No PowerBases either at all.

Battle Field:

Raxus Prime

This will be speculation Battle Field , no Canon showing them ever there . Only Reason for them to be there is for this fight . Surroundings can be used .

Raxus Prime is a Garbage World of sorts , with anything from trash to Star Ships.

Yes both Bane and Krayt can use their armors of fame as Exar is allowed his amulet ! As said in the rules , I guess I could have been more in depth but figured it was a given .

Although you do not need to use them if you feel you debate would be better without them.

Edited by mefit

While Exar Kun is one of my favorite characters in all of Star Wars, I think a three-way melee between these Sith would end with Bane on top.

All three, while certainly capable of serious dark-side abilities, are primarily lightsaber-focused fighters, as opposed to more Force-focused Sith like Sidious or Dooku.

Kun was capable of impressive large-scale force rituals, but when it comes to a straight-up duel he would probably rely on his considerable lightsaber skills. The problem is, both Krayt's Vong armor and Bane's orbalisk armor give each of them a considerable advantage in a lightsaber fight, and both are excellent duelists themselves. In a one-on-one fight, Kun may have an opportunity to adapt and start using the sort of force-blasts he used against the sithspawn on Dxun, but in a hectic three-way fight against two aggressive, skilled opponents, I think he'd end up cut down before getting the chance.

After that, it's be a close, and brutal duel - against any lesser opponent Krayt and Bane would be both incredibly fast and strong, but they're close enough in skill that Krayt would be "the fast one" and Bane "the strong one". Krayt and Bane's armors would balance each other out, although I think Bane's is a bit better. The main weakness of Krayt's two-saber style is strong, overpowering strikes - which Bane is all about. On the other hand, if Krayt is able to get a solid lightning blast past Bane's defenses it could still cook Bane in his armor, and Krayt is crafty and adaptable enough that he might just be able to sneak one in.

In the end though, I think the raw aggression in Bane would allow him to simply overbear Krayt and keep hammering, eventually pushing through his defenses - hitting the exposed spots in Krayt's armor and scoring a hard-fought win for the SIth'ari.

Kun was capable of impressive large-scale force rituals, but when it comes to a straight-up duel he would probably rely on his considerable lightsaber skills. The problem is, both Krayt's Vong armor and Bane's orbalisk armor give each of them a considerable advantage in a lightsaber fight, and both are excellent duelists themselves. In a one-on-one fight, Kun may have an opportunity to adapt and start using the sort of force-blasts he used against the sithspawn on Dxun, but in a hectic three-way fight against two aggressive, skilled opponents, I think he'd end up cut down before getting the chance.

After that, it's be a close, and brutal duel - against any lesser opponent Krayt and Bane would be both incredibly fast and strong, but they're close enough in skill that Krayt would be "the fast one" and Bane "the strong one". Krayt and Bane's armors would balance each other out, although I think Bane's is a bit better. The main weakness of Krayt's two-saber style is strong, overpowering strikes - which Bane is all about. On the other hand, if Krayt is able to get a solid lightning blast past Bane's defenses it could still cook Bane in his armor, and Krayt is crafty and adaptable enough that he might just be able to sneak one in.

In the end though, I think the raw aggression in Bane would allow him to simply overbear Krayt and keep hammering, eventually pushing through his defenses - hitting the exposed spots in Krayt's armor and scoring a hard-fought win for the SIth'ari.

I like your analysis and have similar thoughts but some differences. I would like to first mention that I am more familiar with Bane and Kun than Krayt so take my thoughts with that in mind.

While it is true that Bane's armor has a weakness to lightning, Krayt's does as well as that is how he was killed the first time by Wyyrlok. Bane was also very strong in lightning so I feel the armor/lightning combo between the two is dead even and in this case would come down to whoever would get a lucky sneak attack lightning strike in.

As the prompt states that the 3 do not know each other this gives Kun an advantage. The only thing Bane feared was Dark Magic and Kun was one of the best practitioners of all time. If given time to gather his power while defending attacks (as Zannah was able to do in the final duel vs Bane) with the boost from his amulet, I think Kun would win. (If they did know each other, I think Bane would target Kun from the start to rid himself of this threat).

However, and this I feel is the more likely outcome as I don't think Kun would get the aforementioned time, if the fight is strictly upon lightsaber skills, Bane will win. While all 3 are fantastic lightsaber fighters possibly among the top 10 all time from either side of the force, I consider Bane with orbalisk armor to be in the top 3 duelists of all time with Palpatine and Luke. With his orbalisk armor, Bane was able to hold his own and at times overwhelm a duel wielding Jedi Master considered to be one of the best Jedi fighters of all time, another Master, and Knight of whom the duel wielder was using his scrub attacks to her advantage. And, all three of these combatants were fueled by a 3rd Master whose only battle skill was meditation. Given that Bane performed such a feat, I don't believe that any combination of effort of Kun and Krayt against him would be quite enough to defeat him and thus I see Bane winning.

Take note that as I stated I am more familiar with Bane and Kun I see two scenarios with one of them winning and none with Krayt winning.

Looks like Bane is the winner !

I was behind Exar Kun and Krayt but both people gave good argument and layout for Bane's win !

Thank you for the excellent read !

Edited by mefit

Looks like Bane is the winner !

I was behind Exar Kun and Krayt but both people gave good argument and layout for Bane's win !

Thank you for the excellent read !

As I am not as familiar with Krayt, what was your original scenario/argument for his win? Just wondering to gain some extra knowledge and a different viewpoint

Edited by sell-dog