Cartel coin investigator set

TrumpetNut

I want to buy the Cartel coin Investigator's Armor and was wondering if the hood goes on top of the helm or the Helm overlaps it. If Customer service could answer that would be even better :) Cause this set costs 2020 Cartel Coins a.k.a. 20 dollars or 3 months of subscriptions. Anyone on Harbinger Server able to sell me the whole set or mostly just the Chest and Helm if they do overlap?

It's still not fixed after the latest patch. Kind of lame that this piece doesn't match anything else I am wearing despite having the whole set and spending so many credits to get it. Could you guys please just correct the colors of it from that hiddeous red-brown to the red it's supposed to be?

EDIT: It also still has both a downed hood, and the hood up at the same time when the hood is up. Quite sure most of the Cartel sets do that though due to poor/rushed coding. :\

Edited by Kaelynath

While I have no fix, I found out where the discrepancy is with this, I've seen red ones, as have a lot of other people, and the only thing I could think of was body type, and sure enough, I asked this guy to put it on one of his companions, and bingo, it was red.

On himself, it was a very dark burgundy, and on the companion, it was red.

He was body type 3, the companion was 2

Anyone know what it looks like on female characters? Thinking about buying it on my Sorc but I don't want to spend it if it's still brown and it does the stupid "show stomach" thing they do with half the gear.

The midriff is bare, like a crop top. Unless they fixed the colour issue since last nite (i haven't logged in yet) the top was a dark brown for my female jedi, while the bottom was grey and red. It totally did NOT match and looked like crap. What a rude surprise for spending my real life money to support the game. I'd wait if I were you.

Cause this set costs 2020 Cartel Coins a.k.a. 20 dollars or 3 months of subscription

Trying to figure out your math here. You say the set costs 2020, I believe it's only 1200 coins. Which is only $12 +/- some change. But then you say OR 3 months subscription, can you tell me where I can get 3 months for $20. Sound like a great deal. Or were you just embellishing to make your point stronger?