Powertech or Marauder

il-jumper

Looking forward I see Marauder nerfs.

You need to open your eyes then, they've received primarily buffs. The few nerfs they had were to skills most good players weren't taking to begin with, and has no bearing on their primary strength: 1v1 domination.

Edited by hadoken

You need to open your eyes then, they've received primarily buffs. The few nerfs they had were to skills most good players weren't taking to begin with, and has no bearing on their primary strength: 1v1 domination.

I know what they received as I have a 50 Marauder. There are currently 2 classes that will be nerfed in the near future, for some reason they have been overlooked and everyone else got nerfed, those 2 classes and Marauders and Tank hybrid assassins. I will be proved right in time, it's quite obvious that they are both OP atm, so maybe you should open your eyes.

Edited by System_TOR

I know what they received as I have a 50 Marauder. There are currently 2 classes that will be nerfed in the near future, for some reason they have been overlooked and everyone else got nerfed, those 2 classes and Marauders and Tank hybrid assassins. I will be proved right in time, it's quite obvious that they are both OP atm, so maybe you should open your eyes.

I think I misread your post, you meant after 1.2 you see nerfs in their future. I hope you're right. I meant IN 1.2 they're receiving buffs, and thought you meant IN 1.2 they're receiving nerfs.

What's going to happen is all the former fotm sorcs and tm spamming Mercs are rolling maras, I've already seen many terrible ones in the lowbie pvp brackets. Now with all of these noobs going to be play the fotm based of pts notes they will just suck so bad that their tears will force BW to buff marauders again, good maras now already make people sob and rethink their videogame lives no imagine them after 2 buffs

They are both fun to play imo. Despite what is insinuated in the thread mars arent really that much harder to play with the changes in 1.2 I believe they are trying to make it slightly easier due to the amount of people who complained. Personally I think mars are awesome and had no trouble leveling without a healer comp or in PvP as long as you have a firm grip on key bindings and using a lot of them.

It is really your playstyle and what you prefer as noted there is a lot of mars leveling currently.

As noted I wouldnt be surprised after 1.2 to see a nerf to mars as right now a good player is near unbeatable 1v1 with cds up with all the changes I think they will annihilate people. PTs have some different spec options and guard and taunt are awesome for team pvp.

Good luck!

They are both fun to play imo. Despite what is insinuated in the thread mars arent really that much harder to play with the changes in 1.2 I believe they are trying to make it slightly easier due to the amount of people who complained. Personally I think mars are awesome and had no trouble leveling without a healer comp or in PvP as long as you have a firm grip on key bindings and using a lot of them.

It is really your playstyle and what you prefer as noted there is a lot of mars leveling currently.

As noted I wouldnt be surprised after 1.2 to see a nerf to mars as right now a good player is near unbeatable 1v1 with cds up with all the changes I think they will annihilate people. PTs have some different spec options and guard and taunt are awesome for team pvp.

Good luck!

I think I misread your post, you meant after 1.2 you see nerfs in their future. I hope you're right. I meant IN 1.2 they're receiving buffs, and thought you meant IN 1.2 they're receiving nerfs.

Well yes I meant after 1.2, Im on the PTS and am aware of the buffs/nerfs floatiung around, you said looking forward which to me is past 1.2 as 1.2 is here already (on PTS), but yeah no worries I can understand how you misunderstood.