Bounty Hunter Story Question *Spoiler*

FontusSW

I've recently finished the 1-50 story of my Bounty Hunter.

One part specifically stands out in my mind like a sore thumb...

Unless i made this up in a dream, i can recall a point, about midway in the Bounty Hunter story, where i displayed a connection with the force (in a cut scene) . I believe i resisted a force move someone tried on me, but i may have used a force ability. (i can't quite remember.)

So assuming, i didn't imagine this... what was up with that?!?

Everyone in the cut scene (including myself, in real life) was very stunned, but as far as i can tell this was an isolated indecent in the story and never happened or was mentioned again.

Is this a story line that will be investigated in an expansion perhaps ? Or an idea that was scraped?

Its a fairly standard in the star wars universe for 'strong' minded people to be able to resist force persuasion, even if they are not force sensitive themselves. Since you are the 'hero' of your own story it stands to reason that you would be able to resist most force suggestions.

Its a fairly standard in the star wars universe for 'strong' minded people to be able to resist force persuasion, even if they are not force sensitive themselves. Since you are the 'hero' of your own story it stands to reason that you would be able to resist most force suggestions.

Apart from that "special" group on belsavis tried to talk smack it.... did not end well lol. They owned me. :D