If you could swap out one companion for any other , who would it be?

DarthRamette

I would boot capt.Quinn out the airlock or replace him with another ship droid in a hearbeat. This simpering waste of space

is actually a trator working for your worst enemy and betrays you and all you can do - if you are female - is boot him out of the bedroom

I really HATE Quinn

i was talking to a war fem about that ( war spoilers and CREEPY revelation ahead)

he goes emo and says how he lost more than he ever imagined.... i was all " dude you little maggot, you planned to kill her, how were you planning to kill her and NOT loose "bedroom" privilage---- oh snap quinn you are ONE SICK FREAK

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my female smuggler, I'd love to swap Corso for Andronikus. Just the fact that my smug hates pirates would make it a fun, heated and passionate romance. Plus, Andronikus would let my smug be a mercenary b*tch without docking her affection points. In fact, he'd love it. I'm getting negative points left and right from uptight Corso.

Corso is just so *wrong*. Male writers should really get a female's opinion when it comes to romance options.

Oh, and I stopped playing my female IA because Vector is just so.... ewwww! What bright light came up with THAT option for her romantic partner?

Edited by ejadavidson

Let's see...

Kaliyo... AFter some of the stunts she's pulled, my agent would really like to drop her off at the nearest nuthouse and replace her with just about anyone else

Broonmark just feels like a carbon copy of Lt. Pierce who doesn't actually do anything. Would trade him for something with an ounce of personality

Tanno Vik- There needs to be an option to punch him after the Balmorra mission. Repeatedly. After stealing a powerfist from the Grim Darkness of the far future in a galaxy far, far away from Star Wars.

Quinn- Not so much Quinn himself, but that I really don't think the big event was handled well. The only way I've been able to reconcile it at all with his personality is by concluded Baras used the force to implant some sort of suggestion in him as a precaution against you. No, Quinn, Baras is not acting in the Empire's interests. How do I know? How about the two of us had an audience WITH THE BOOPING EMPEROR.

Those are the character's I've come to dislike, at the moment. Mako is probably the most interesting of the ones I've encountered, mainly because I'm curious about her past.

If you don't change her appearance with one of the Companion Customizations, her Shock Collar stays on except in cutscenes, where it magically disappears. Even if you've taken it off, storywise.

She doesn't wear a collar, and that's a custom customization.

I was just showing how evil she looks, menacingly, behind me :)

Edited by JWagner

She doesn't wear a collar, and that's a custom customization.

I was just showing how evil she looks, menacingly, behind me :)

Ahh, ok. I had to zoom in the pic to see it more clearly. She's just wearing a ventilator mask. Little word of advice. Take a better shot of her next time. :) Could barely see her behind your toon. lol

• 8 months later...