New Czerka FP's not giving credit to the weekly for SM.

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm this. The first time I did the Czerka Labs FP via Group Finder, I did not receive credit for it. However, then I soloed it (by entering the flashpoint manually) and it did count toward the weekly.

I noticed that when I had the Flashpoint mission from the terminal at CZ-198, it prevented credit being granted to the weekly. On a second visit, without that quest, it worked. I reported it as such. I wonder if you guys also had the mission from the terminal before queueing up?

I was working through the Titans of Industry quest and manually walked into the front entrance of both SM flashpoints the exact same way. I got credit for the weekly for Czerka Core Meltdown but did NOT get credit for Czerka Corporate Labs.

Edit: I had done all the other dailies first and picked up both missions from the terminal outside each one, so in my case they should have behaved the exact same way. Credit for one but not the other makes it look random, at least in my case.

Edited by Kazyon

I have finished hard mode core meltdown and it didnt count towards weekly! Hard mode labs did. Why release a BUG like this???

They probably did it on purpose just to make you sad.

I mean its not like MMOs are huge complicated programs where everything is connected and effects everything else or anything.

I was able to get credit for core meltdown, but not Corporate Labs. I did NOT do any of the dailies or the main mission prior. I did go back and ran Titans of Industry and then went back again and cleared corporate labs, and this time, I still did not get credit.

All 3 FPs were HM and I completed them through Group Finder.

Hm, I just ran the two hard modes, got credit for both (now 2/3 for the weekly). Can't speak for the SMs.

Be sure to check if you got credit AFTER porting out of the instance, it's always not given me credit until after I leave the flashpoints.

I can confirm that doing the Meltdown Lab doesn't give credit for the Weekly Czerka quest if using groupfinder. Just to note, I did the Titan of Industry (SM) first and then HM second with groupfinder both time. I also had the 55 HM quest up too. This may be interfering with credit for the flashpoint. This time I will do groupfinder without any other quest involving the flashpoint. If that doesn't work, I'll manually walk in.

Word on the street so far is that this does work, but I am looking forward to additional reports and details from anyone who has experienced this issue.

I run in did not get credit , came to look, so there is some thing wrong .. any one done the three weekly yet then try ? :)

HM thu GF two times .

then run in SM no credit .

Edited by tanktest

I did Czerka Core Meltdown with the groupfinder and did not get credit but I had joined in progress. Joining from the start worked fine though. I did have a similar issue where manual shutdown didn't count for the weekly though.

Tried running core meltdown story mode 2 man and in the final section only 6 of the 7 cores would spawn preventing us from finishing the run. We gave up and used group finder to do the same FP in hard mode with a full groupl. We finished the run but did not receive credit for doing it on the weekly quest.

I notice in the write up of the FP that I just read that both Corp labs and Core meltdown are two parts of one story. Do they have to be done in order to get credit for both? And is there a work around to get the story mode to spawn all the cores correctly?