No Twi'lek Sith Warrior?

YourMomWasHere

They are "filthy alien scum" and thus not a part of the ruling elite of the Empire that Sith Warriors come from in the storyline. It is the same reason (in reverse) as to why Purebloods were barred from being Sith Inquisitors (who start off as slaves given their freedom).

Then the Zabrak Sith Warrior is...?

Twi'lek are well known as slaves, most especially in Empire space. That is just how they are associated.

Zabrak are aliens sure, but they most likely have made reliable names for themselves with their Empire worlds and can garner the right kind of respect. They have never had the 'slave' mentality Twi'leks have with other species.

Won't the Legacy system unlock species for this kind of stuff to not happen? Just wait for that.

Twi'lek are well known as slaves, most especially in Empire space. That is just how they are associated.

Zabrak are aliens sure, but they most likely have made reliable names for themselves with their Empire worlds and can garner the right kind of respect. They have never had the 'slave' mentality Twi'leks have with other species.

Won't the Legacy system unlock species for this kind of stuff to not happen? Just wait for that.

OK, I'll buy that. And yes, 1.2 will unlock it for the price of time or credits. Was more of a ?? than QQ. Just wanted some idea as to the why.

There were human and zabrak dark jedi among those that discovered and eventually intermarried with the dominant population of sith. Zabrak Sith Warriors are, like Human Sith Warriors, descendants of true sith families sufficiently far removed to no longer bear the strong resemblance to the "pure blooded".

At least that was how it was explained to me when I asked that question.

Its not that they can't become Sith Warriors. Its that they can't be any class on Imperial side...except Inquisitors. And thats because that storyline specifically is about a slave becoming powerful.

In fact I daresay Twi'lek is the best/most satisfying race to play as an Inquisitor. It really makes the story that much stronger if you start from the race most recognized as being slaves on that side.

Obviously 1.2 will open your options a bit. But I wouldn't expect the dialogue to reflect your race to the level the Inquisitor plotline does. It will be the elephant in the room no one talks about.

The only reason Twi'lek is allowed for Sith Inquisitor is because they are a Slave Race, which the story revolves around.

EDIT: I should read the posts ahead of me sometime...

Its not that they can't become Sith Warriors. Its that they can't be any class on Imperial side...except Inquisitors. And thats because that storyline specifically is about a slave becoming powerful.
Edited by Toogeloo