To all the people white-knighting for bioware..

rawlph

In the world of nerd rage being made to wait equates to kidnapping.

Hell I'm surprised the whiners haven't compared BW to Nazi Germany already. It is the internet after all and you're only ever 3 posts away before a Nazi/Hitler comparison is made.

If this were the case BW would have allowed everyone to log in day one. Once leaving the starting zone we would be ported into a cell with a gas chamber and with no escape, which is marginally better than hitting f5 9000 times per hour.

Most people aren't white-knighting anything. They're just trying to inform you that you're being ridiculous and childish. Now shut up and wait your turn. The sense of entitlement you whiners have is unbelievable. My guess is that the majority of these whiners haven't worked a day in their lives.

like its a worse crime than letting millions of African children starve to death.

Actually this is not a crime... They chose to live in a desert where nothing grows. They choose to keep making more babies because they are dumb. I say let them starve if they cant even figure out why they are starving.

And then we give them handouts so that they can just continue the vicious monolithic cycle of dumbness over and over again.

Redundant.

To all the people Trolling for Blizzard...

Blah blah blah blah blah.

They've explained how early access is going to work since the preorder program started.

Quit whining and wait your turn. They don't have to give you any early access, yet they are.

Everyone posting here paid for this game. Some people are just so blindly in love with Bioware they blind themselves to the faults. This staggered access is a marketing disaster, it's all the forums are talking about.

Every

Single

Thread

Not only do most playing customers NOT get to play, but the lucky ones that are playing are on empty servers and can't get groups or pvp. It's just dumb and the disciples of bioware can't see it, for fear of everlasting fire and damnation.

You do realize that this game is expected to run for a VERY long time right? I'm sure you also understand that a month from now, all of this early access stuff will be history and a non-issue ... right?

When you consider that a games launch will determine its over-all success, its a no-brainer for a company to make sure things go smoothly and by the book. Controlling the number of people who have early access, has the least impact when something does go wrong and gives them time to correct errors before the game really does go live on the 20th.

You only get one chance at a launch. If that bombs, all of the fixes, corrections, content additions and game-play advances mean squat because you will never get those people back again. No game has ever came back from a bad launch. They got better, but they were never at the point they could have been if they did it right.

IMO, BW is doing this right. Would I like in right now? Absolutely. Is it better to have me wait a while so the game can boast a better launch? Absolutely.

In the world of nerd rage being made to wait equates to kidnapping.

Hell I'm surprised the whiners haven't compared BW to Nazi Germany already. It is the internet after all and you're only ever 3 posts away before a Nazi/Hitler comparison is made.

True internet nerds know better less Godwin's Law is invoked.

IMO, BW is doing this right. Would I like in right now? Absolutely. Is it better to have me wait a while so the game can boast a better launch? Absolutely.

How is this a better launch? I would normally agree with you, but I don't see this as changing anything on the 20th. There will still be queues, there may be crashes and all the staggering in the world isn't going to change that.

All this is doing is upsetting people that already paid for the game and turning these forums into a disaster so people on the fence can come here and not get anything but rage at bioware from the fans.

It's just dumb.

Everyone posting here paid for this game. Some people are just so blindly in love with Bioware they blind themselves to the faults. This staggered access is a marketing disaster, it's all the forums are talking about.

Every

Single

Thread

Not only do most playing customers NOT get to play, but the lucky ones that are playing are on empty servers and can't get groups or pvp. It's just dumb and the disciples of bioware can't see it, for fear of everlasting fire and damnation.

We were told about this months in advance. I dont see why everyone is crying. We got 2 extra days. Learn some patience and read a book. Also if you read the Dev notes they post on here and twitter, youll see and understand why.

But what do i know a million people at once should be easy to handle :rolleyes:.

We were told about this months in advance. I dont see why everyone is crying.

Yet here we are. So, was it smart or dumb? You make a game for star wars mmo fans, the most rabid bunch known in the galaxy...give them forum access and don't let them play. What did you think was going to happen?

Dumb is dumb.