Bring back Tionese Gear for a limited time.

Albyon

I will give anything, I will do anything, and I will go or complete anything to get the Tionese gear for my agent. There is no decent gear for the agent at all anymore since you removed the Tionese, Rakata, and Columni gear from the game. I can't stand any of the gear at all and I have been searching and searching and searching for anyway to get the gear and there is no way, I think, to get it again. No Armortech or nothing (if there is, please reply below). I do not want them to be released in the Cartel Market, DO NOT DO THAT. All I want is maybe have them re-released for a limited time for drops in Eternity Vault again or something, or random world drops or some whest to get the schematics or have the schematics drop from Soa or something, I DONT CARE. I just want the Tionese gear ao bad and I would do or give anything to have the gear to wear Bioware, please read this and consider something.

:rak_03:I don't give a rip about consulars or sage's, I could care less! I don't care about any of the other classes! It's all about the agents! for the love of god, do something to bring some kind of rakata field tech jacket schematic or something:rak_04: