New Character! Jedi : Knight / Consular | Advanced Classes

NightWolf_Killa

Hey there, so I am just about to begin a new character, I have never played on the Republic before so I am starting with the Force wielders, just as I did on the Empire. (Personally find it more enjoyable.) I need help deciding if I should go Knight or Consular. I play PVE/Endgame and so I will not be doing much PVP or Warzones. Also to keep in mind, I role as Damage (DPS), in most cases. I sometimes Tank, if I am geared for it. If I choose to go with Sage, I might try rolling a Healer, that might be interesting.

Whew long post, lol. So more to the point;

Should I choose Knight or Consular? and Which advanced class should I pick?

Thanks Again.

Knight, Sentinel. Pure DPS.

Confused why you're asking though, you state that you have tried the force users Empire side, they're not different republic, just the icons and words look different. Unless it's for the story, in which case definitely Knight.

If I'm understanding your post correctly, you've played Empire force users. So choose the mirror class of the one you liked most, or if you're looking for a different playstyle chose the AC you haven't played.

If you're looking for story I think the JK story is better, and you can go with the pure DPS Sentinel AC.