HK-51 Unlock

Foambreaker

*scratches head*

So I am level 36, I unlock HK and he comes with all level 50 items.

Thanks I guess, he might be usefull to do dailies when I am 50, but right now.

1. I have to gear him from scratch, didn't even come with greens

2. I could re-mod his gear but I would have to pay to remove all those mods and then store them

Clearly another poorly thought out feature. Basically a waste of credits.

DO NOT TAKE THE LVL50 GEAR OUT OF HIM, it auto keeps up with bis for lvl with it in on low lvl alts, you never need touch it.

It doesn't at the moment, the auto scale for his gear is broken.

It was broken on the PTS as well.

Edited by Tuskin

It doesn't at the moment, the auto scale for his gear is broken.

It was broken on the PTS as well.

its working for me, i created a fresh lvl 1 conc togo shadow, bought it at lvl 1 and have been using him since, his gear or should i say stats have lvled when he lvls up. The only thing is that some of his skills dont do anything but when you get to the level where other companions get there extra skills his extra skills start working.

Edited by Shingara

its working for me, i created a fresh lvl 1 conc togo shadow, bought it at lvl 1 and have been using him since, his gear or should i say stats have lvled when he lvls up. The only thing is that some of his skills dont do anything but when you get to the level where other companions get there extra skills his extra skills start working.

That's a relief. I bought him for one of my alts (level 42, atm) and found the gear grayed out and thought I'd have to remove it all and put in level appropriate stuff. Instead of doing that, I just went back to using a different companion till i hit 50. Good to know I didn't screw anything up by actually doing what I was afraid I would have to.

Ok then it is only working with some people.

I have him on my Level 16 Agent, his Armour Rating is 0, and stats are sub par. He died fast in my first battle with him. Also you said he gained his levels via leveling up, my HK-51 has all his skills, usable.

You're the first person I've heard say the scaling is working.

Here is a picture of his stats

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23810060/Screenshot_2012-11-18_19_29_15_344561.jpg

Edited by Tuskin

Can I ask... He talks during some of quest dialogues like other companions or just silent? :)

Can I ask... He talks during some of quest dialogues like other companions or just silent? :)

He doesn't.

Which is not surprising at all. Hes an End game Companion. I didn't except him to have dialogue for missions before level 50.

Unlocking him before 50 is just a nice bonus.

He will make observations out side of conversations on some planets though like other companions.

Edited by Tuskin