HELLOooOoOO? Quality Control...anybody home?!

Machine-Elf

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Bit of a thread necro, but personally would like to see the pre-1.2 UI brought back as I really liked it. I'm aware that the "Extended Quickbars" is meant as the "replacement", so to speak, but still would like the pre-1.2 UI brought back if it's at all possible by the developers. :)

Bit of a thread necro, but personally would like to see the pre-1.2 UI brought back as I really liked it. I'm aware that the "Extended Quickbars" is meant as the "replacement", so to speak, but still would like the pre-1.2 UI brought back if it's at all possible by the developers. :)

I'm all for necroing :)

You can bring it back....just re-set your UI to look that way.

Not sure how people even like standard bars. Mine are like this :Dhttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/chuixupu/Screenshot_2013-05-06_00_52_27_950764_zpsc1629243.jpg

One thing I would like to see added though is a snap-to feature. So that I don't have to work to line everything up evenly. Most ui addons in other games can do that.

Edited by chuixupu

You can bring it back....just re-set your UI to look that way.

Not sure how people even like standard bars. Mine are like this :Dhttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/chuixupu/Screenshot_2013-05-06_00_52_27_950764_zpsc1629243.jpg

One thing I would like to see added though is a snap-to feature. So that I don't have to work to line everything up evenly. Most ui addons in other games can do that.

You can't bring it back, not really. Look closer ;)

A snap-to feature is a step in the right direction, though I'd much rather see a total re-working of the U.I. form the ground up.

Edited by Machine-Elf

We don't even have chat bubbles. The OP is asking way too much.

If only I had a penny for every time I heard that in these forums...

Although I'm not quite sure what you're referring to this time around.

Edited by Machine-Elf

For the last 3 pages close to or more then 50% of the posts have been you. I don't understand how this hasn't been closed yet. You keep bringing it back and it disappears again. Obviously most either don't care or have already posted and made their point. YOu are beating a dead horse here.

For the last 3 pages close to or more then 50% of the posts have been you. I don't understand how this hasn't been closed yet. You keep bringing it back and it disappears again. Obviously most either don't care or have already posted and made their point. YOu are beating a dead horse here.

Close to 50%? That's a gross exaggeration if I ever saw one.

There's a reason why I'm reviving this thread, the newest update introduced another issue which is related to its topic. I'll keep doing so for as long as the trend continues, just the same as you would if you had a point of contention with this game which kept getting exacerbated.

Edited by Machine-Elf

/signed

Close to 50%? That's a gross exaggeration if I ever saw one.

LITERALLY not an exaggeration:

Page 10

Elf

Seravie

Elf

Oslek

Elf

Vandicus

Alec

Elf

Oslek

Elf

Page 10 sum

Elf = 5/10 = 50%

Page 11

ELf

ELf

Xavius

Elf

Elf

Elf

Chuixpu

ELf

Chuixpu

ELf

Page 11 sum

Elf = 7/10 = 70%

Page 12

Elf

Elf

Lani

Elf

Elf

Apeth

Elf

Ninjonxb

Elf

Arlon

Page 12 sum

Elf = 6/10 = 60%

Last 3 pages sum

Elf = 22/30 = 73.3%

Not only was he not exaggerating he was undercutting. You did almost 75% of those 3 pages.

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

He does this with most, if not all his threads. Glad I'm not the only one to call him out on his garbage thread bumping.

Page 10

Elf

Seravie

Elf

Oslek

Elf

Vandicus

Alec

Elf

Oslek

Elf

Page 10 sum

Elf = 5/10 = 50%

Page 11

ELf

ELf

Xavius

Elf

Elf

Elf

Chuixpu

ELf

Chuixpu

ELf

Page 11 sum

Elf = 7/10 = 70%

Page 12

Elf

Elf

Lani

Elf

Elf

Apeth

Elf

Ninjonxb

Elf

Arlon

Page 12 sum

Elf = 6/10 = 60%

Last 3 pages sum

Elf = 22/30 = 73.3%

lol....damn....

Page 10

Elf

Seravie

Elf

Oslek

Elf

Vandicus

Alec

Elf

Oslek

Elf

Page 10 sum

Elf = 5/10 = 50%

Page 11

ELf

ELf

Xavius

Elf

Elf

Elf

Chuixpu

ELf

Chuixpu

ELf

Page 11 sum

Elf = 7/10 = 70%

Page 12

Elf

Elf

Lani

Elf

Elf

Apeth

Elf

Ninjonxb

Elf

Arlon

Page 12 sum

Elf = 6/10 = 60%

Last 3 pages sum

Elf = 22/30 = 73.3%

Wow...hadn't realized they were that many.

Maybe you're right, I should ease off the pedal a bit.

Are they all really "trash threads", though?

Wow...hadn't realized they were that many.

Maybe you're right, I should ease off the pedal a bit.

Are they all really "trash threads", though?

This wasnt a trash thread when it started. It had 10/11 pages of good discussion. Then it died off and it wasnt going to be revived again.