Collectors edition vendor

belizar

Why is bioware treating us this badly?

Am i to take this question seriously ?

I going to assume it is and answer it seriously--- Becouse we're OLD money, we've given it to them, its already in their pockets. Their all about NEW money now. Its why we can't buy the new planet with Cartel coins. I'm currently sitting on 3000+ Cartel coins if i bought the planet with say 2000 of them its not new income for them.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I going to assume it is and answer it seriously--- Becouse we're OLD money, we've given it to them, its already in their pockets. Their all about NEW money now. Its why we can't buy the new planet with Cartel coins. I'm currently sitting on 3000+ Cartel coins if i bought the planet with say 2000 of them its not new income for them.

In addition, they don't expect to lose subs over the CE vendor never being updated. However, it is all a part of a much larger picture that involves many /fails on their part. If it continues to build and grow, then I don't know. People just might get fed up enough to quit the game.

Ah, good old fashioned American greed.

yeah but if they treated us with the respect we deserve we would tell others how honest and caring they are. But right now it feels they are just greedy mother****ers that would sell their own mothers on the cartel market if they would get enough money from it.

some jokes about the ce vendor from bioware staff which kinda went true ;)

Spectator: "... Collector's Edition. What sort of items can we expect to see...?"

Mr. Ohlen: "Well, there are quite very exciting items we have yet to determine."

Spectator "... Will they be cosmetic items...?"

Mr. Ohlen " They will be more cosmetic than they would be... We are planning to have... They will be weapons and armor but we are not going to be giving you an advantage in power levels so... when you go to the store you'll be able to buy items that will up your power but they will realy be cosmetic in terms of... You can get a similar power item which looks different by playing the game normally. "

*Spectator seems to ask about currencies used to buy new items on the vendor*

Ohlen: " Credits. We already got your money when you paid for the collector's edition."

So far weapon and armor went into CM... We have good reasons to suspect that these were meant to go for CE vendor.

BIOWARE. Address this. Honestly.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

BW lied, they took money than didn't deliver the promised product. I could see a lawsuit form that..

Highly doubt this - not the lying part, the lawsuit. You paid for the contents of the CE package and your monthly fee goes to paying for access to the game servers.

Is it a disappointment? Yes. Will they update the vendors' contents? Probably not, they are very lazy. Is it a reasonable lawsuit? Definitely not. I think you need to perhaps read the Terms for the CE, it is nothing different than the regular box product, you just got more items in the box than just a CD.

If you got something other than that, then let me know, because then I was shorted whatever it is that you think you were entitled to.

Edited by Amodin

Highly doubt this - not the lying part, the lawsuit. You paid for the contents of the CE package and your monthly fee goes to paying for access to the game servers.

Is it a disappointment? Yes. Will they update the vendors' contents? Probably not, they are very lazy. Is it a reasonable lawsuit? Definitely not. I think you need to perhaps read the Terms for the CE, it is nothing different than the regular box product, you just got more items in the box than just a CD.

If you got something other than that, then let me know, because then I was shorted whatever it is that you think you were entitled to.

Do i need to keep copy pasting the advertising for CE vendor over and over? Regular updates where what we've paid for. We are right to feel entitled to what we've purchased and we're denied to receive.

Do i need to keep copy pasting the advertising for CE vendor over and over? Regular updates where what we've paid for. We are right to feel entitled to what we've purchased and we're denied to receive.

Yes please, something other than what Ohlen posted in a video, because Bioware has already proven that his words are not the words of Bioware by charging us for Makeb. We already know that the developer that posted in this thread almost a year ago now has told us 'yes' yet we all know that is a lie as well. Something concrete would be appreciated.

Showing us something you want to wear that is located in a CGI video is not false advertisement, nor is concept art.

Edited by Amodin

Yes please, something other than what Ohlen posted in a video, because Bioware has already proven that his words are not the words of Bioware by charging us for Makeb. We already know that the developer that posted in this thread almost a year ago now has told us 'yes' yet we all know that is a lie as well. Something concrete would be appreciated.

Showing us something you want to wear that is located in a CGI video is not false advertisement, nor is concept art.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021

Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back.

It shows that they told us that we would get regular updates to the CE vendor

Eh...where?

Nowhere, s/he is lying. BioWare never said they won't do anything further for the CE store. Every time they say something about it, they tell us we will get more, but who knows how long we have to wait, or if that is true that we really get one day more. Anyway, BioWare never said they are done with the CE store.

Nowhere, s/he is lying. BioWare never said they won't do anything further for the CE store. Every time they say something about it, they tell us we will get more, but who knows how long we have to wait, or if that is true that we really get one day more. Anyway, BioWare never said they are done with the CE store.

actions speak louder than words though. At the same time, their silence in this thread speaks volumes.

I would like the see the CE Vendor get some new items, perhaps items from previous events. Also the VIP vendor is basiclly a joke with its one item, show it some love as well. Would like to see the Pre-Order Crystals get a overhaul with some mid level ones perhaps, or change them over to be like the cartel ones.

At the same time, their silence in this thread speaks volumes.

The silence in this thread is nowhere near as deafening as the silence heard in the APAC thread.

Seriously, EAware has the Oceanic community on perma-ignore.

We, as CE customers will get this issue fixed long before they do anything to address the APAC concerns.

gg EAware

Edited by Ignicity