Chapter 2 Reward?

WarbNull

Well I guess I just finished Chapter 2 in my Class Story. At least it said I did. It was after that Imperial Vault Raid.

I am a little confused and disappointed in the reward for finishing it though. It said to go to the Fleet for my Chapter 2 reward so I did. That would be under the "A Privateer's Duty" in the mission log. So I went to this guy on the Fleet and all the guy gave me was 1 Legacy XP and 6 Regular XP. I was like ***??? That is it? I can understand the XP being low as I am a level 48 but man that is sad. I also thought that I would get one of those Legacy Items like I did when I finished Chapter 1. You know that item that you take to the Legacy Vendor to exchange for some sort of weapon or armor and which is transferable between your Legacy Characters so they can take it to the Vendor. But it seems I did not get one of those.

So I have a few questions:

Did I actually finish Chapter 2?

If I did finish Chapter 2 was I supposed to get something else, like one of those Legacy Items?

Also, how many of those Legacy Items do we get per Character Story when all is said and done?

Your reward for chapter two is hidden. After you complete chapter two you now have the ability to max out your affection with most of your companions and be able to engage in all of their conversations. I know i had raised my companions affection to about 7000 without any conversation options until i finished chapter two, then through conversation i was able to gain that last 3000 affection, also the conversations (when many are done at once) give you massive amounts of experience. I'm guessing that you don't worry much about affection for companions or that your affection is not over 3000. My advice would be to go invest 50,000+ creds in companion gifts like i did to raise their affection so conversations become available. This basically is the chapter two reward as you can get many many experience points if you do many conversations at once. You can find out which companion gifts please certain characters the best in the companion section of the holonet.

-- Major details are colored in RED. Have Fun!

I did notice that Risha had a nice string of Affection Conversations right after it. She was the only one though.

So you say that I need each over 3,000 affection points to start that run? I only recently started farming the heck out of Companion Gifts in Diplomacy since I maxed most of my Crafting Schematics out. I did focus more on Risha First. I guess I will start giving some gifts to the others to get each to 3,000 and see if that will kick in more of there conversations.

Thanks for the input about that.

Your reward for chapter two is hidden. After you complete chapter two you now have the ability to max out your affection with most of your companions and be able to engage in all of their conversations. I know i had raised my companions affection to about 7000 without any conversation options until i finished chapter two, then through conversation i was able to gain that last 3000 affection, also the conversations (when many are done at once) give you massive amounts of experience. I'm guessing that you don't worry much about affection for companions or that your affection is not over 3000. My advice would be to go invest 50,000+ creds in companion gifts like i did to raise their affection so conversations become available. This basically is the chapter two reward as you can get many many experience points if you do many conversations at once. You can find out which companion gifts please certain characters the best in the companion section of the holonet.

-- Major details are colored in RED. Have Fun!

Thanks man! Good catch. I just finished Chapter 2 yesterday and was wondering why all my companions wanted to speak to me all of a sudden.