Funniest line in game?

Anysao

Awesome stuff. I haven't read all 50+ pages, but I haven't seen this one yet.

Corellia. Pub side. After completing a side quest.

"I have not studied the Jedi clan in any detail. But I know of your motto: May the floor be with you!"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here - haven't read all 50 pages but here goes.

Started rolling a sniper and was shortly after picking up Kaliyo (pretty sure it was after we arrived on Drumond Kaas. And I was just running through DK on my way to the Cantina;

K: Hey ugly, I'll give you 20 credits if you lick my toes......

K: Psst, spot me twenty credits, I think I can get him to do it....

Caught me so off-guard I just about spit my drink all over the screen and keyboard.

coughed and choked for a good 15 mins....

While on my Sith Jug. on Dromund Kaas when talking to Grathon's wife and I'm about to impale her....in a different way while talking infront of Vette and the Lady's son...

Vette: Ugh! So you're a shuttle in any port kind of guy....!?"

Me: I'm that kind of guy...!

Edited by Eillack

While on my Sith Jug. on Dromund Kaas when talking to Grathon's wife and I'm about to impale her....in a different way while talking infront of Vette and the Lady's son...

It was WORTH the lightside points!

It was WORTH the lightside points!

At first I thought her son and Vette weren't going to leave the room and had to watch. You should have seen General chat when I had a "*** IS THIS!?" moment and described what was going on.

Edited by Eillack

Same here - haven't read all 50 pages but here goes.

Started rolling a sniper and was shortly after picking up Kaliyo (pretty sure it was after we arrived on Drumond Kaas. And I was just running through DK on my way to the Cantina;

K: Hey ugly, I'll give you 20 credits if you lick my toes......

K: Psst, spot me twenty credits, I think I can get him to do it....

Caught me so off-guard I just about spit my drink all over the screen and keyboard.

coughed and choked for a good 15 mins....

Gotta admit, they have humor :)

That scene right there reminded me that BioWare's writing team has a VERY twisted and perverted sense of humor. Loved it! :D

That scene right there reminded me that BioWare's writing team has a VERY twisted and perverted sense of humor. Loved it! :D

There are a lot of those moments in this game haha.

When I was on Balmorra with my Sith Sorc. right after I......got to know the Governor better, I did all the missions, etc and was about to leave. Bonus series time..and guess who met me in the starport asking "Are you leaving Balmorra so soon....?"

I flirted with her more still...and then she made out with me of course infront of Khem Val and some officer, then I left Balmorra. :cool:

Edited by Eillack

There are a lot of those moments in this game haha.

When I was on Balmorra with my Sith Sorc. right after I......got to know the Governor better, I did all the missions, etc and was about to leave. Bonus series time..and guess who met me in the starport asking "Are you leaving Balmorra so soon....?"

I flirted with her more still...and then she made out with me of course infront of Khem Val and some officer, then I left Balmorra. :cool:

Darth Lachris. My Chiss Sniper showed her that "Once you go blue, nothing else will do." :cool:

I was doing a smuggler class quest on Balmorra. My smuggler is a female and she was rescuing a prisoner from the Imperials. Once he was released, I chose [Flirt] option:

NPC: "We should do this properly sometime. You know? Food, candlelight...

Corso:" Nuh-uh, no candles. She's, uh, allergic."

Sith Warrior quest on Balmorra. You're sent to eliminate the son of an Imperial Spy who could be a major security leak. The kid pleads for his life and says something like this:

"Hey, now, the apple may have fallen from the tree, and maybe rolled pretty fall from the tree, but the apple is still, uh, I'm not sure where I was going with that..."

With the delivery, it had me cracking up.

As IA keep clicking on SCORPIO and she'll say:

"Continue to irritate me and I will cease to acknowledge your existence".

This always makes me chuckle.

What? Doesn't that just say:

Stop bothering me, or I'll ignore you?

that doesn't sound TOO threatening. Even for SCORPIO....

I like the smuggler line: "I know I don't look very Chiss. My parents were suprised too".

The great irony is that I heard this on both my human smuggler and on my Chiss gunslinger - the latter through a legacy race unlock. So indeed he does look very Chiss.

I like the smuggler line: "I know I don't look very Chiss. My parents were suprised too".

The great irony is that I heard this on both my human smuggler and on my Chiss gunslinger - the latter through a legacy race unlock. So indeed he does look very Chiss.

Ha ha ha ha. Thats pretty good! I was curious how legacy species works. This is an interesting twist.

And why did you make two smugglers?

Not entirely sure if this has been said.

But the two imperial NPCs on Nar Sharda in the promenade talking about the evocii

One of them notes that what the first one said was cruel, the other replies;

"You haven't seen one yet have you. Fifty credits says you end up shoving it in a gutter. And laughing"

I *********** ROFL'd at this, speshally the way he says "And laughing" at the end

I've met Evocii! I didn't shove them into a gutter.... I decapitated one, I've blasted a ton to bits, I've slapped them while they are doing slave work, I supported replacing them with droids, "removing them" in the process, but I've never shov...

I lost my train of thought. Evocii are disgusting.