The right of a subscriber: all buffs needed even with only 1 toon.

Gingishan

I. Selling a partial completion of that goal would trivialize the goal itself, why play through when you can just buy it?.

I don't disagree with what you say here, but let's be honest, the *real* reason is to keep players grinding longer without having to develop new content (oh? you have one level 50? try the other 7 story arcs!).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I buff everyone I come across who is missing buffs. And the extra buffs are a reward to players who have achieved chapter 2 with other chars.

I wait for sugestions, DEVS. I think i do not ask too much since a subscriber need a bit more advantage comparing with a free to play accounts. Thanks for understanding.

Right, because the subscriber/F2P and Pref divide isn't big enough already.

Did you say 3-4 hours a day, dude i play about 5-6 hours per week and ive took the time to unlock these buffs. Its just one of those things you have to do if you want it im afraid. Also its a chapter 2 reward so you only have to level to around lvl 42 anyway.

For imperials its the end of the class story on hoth i belive.

I believe all players should get all 4 buffs for the entirety of pvp matches. I think they should also be at max datacron accrual in all pvp matches and have the companion buffs. Let's keep pve out of pvp. (This is from someone with 8 55s) Edited by DarthRaika

I believe all players should get all 4 buffs for the entirety of pvp matches. I think they should also be at max datacron accrual in all pvp matches and have the companion buffs. Let's keep pve out of pvp. (This is from someone with 8 55s)

No thank you, let's not cater to casuals even more eh?

Edited by JediMasterSLC

I believe all players should get all 4 buffs for the entirety of pvp matches. I think they should also be at max datacron accrual in all pvp matches and have the companion buffs. Let's keep pve out of pvp. (This is from someone with 8 55s)

Or in other words "I want everything in the game you have to actually work for given to me for free". The 4 class buffs and the datacrons are rewards for people who are willing to put in the effort to obtain them. I know these days the idea of rewarding hard work is alien to a lot of people but perhaps we should applaud Bioware on this occasion for taking a more old fashioned approach.

I've been playing since 2011 (granted with 2 breaks in between) but i only have 2, max 3 on an alt buffs unlocked. In PvP of all places i do not feel gimped as i am most likely 90% of the time buffed from other players.

Games need goals and rewards, i'm looking forward to unlocking them for myself and would hate to have anymore than we already have (in this day and age of gaming) handed to us on a plate.

I've been playing since 2011 (granted with 2 breaks in between) but i only have 2, max 3 on an alt buffs unlocked. In PvP of all places i do not feel gimped as i am most likely 90% of the time buffed from other players.

Games need goals and rewards, i'm looking forward to unlocking them for myself and would hate to have anymore than we already have (in this day and age of gaming) handed to us on a plate.

Then join to this demand, maybe DEVS realise how important is to give us all equal chances, even in a buff.

When the scoreboard pops at the end of the match I think our lines should be a bunch of drop downs, so we can just pick what we think we deserve.

Then join to this demand, maybe DEVS realise how important is to give us all equal chances, even in a buff.

Dude, give subs all the buffs while f2p does not and then people will start yelling about pay to win

just finish through act 2 on 4 characters man, it ain't a right unless you worked for it

I might be in the minority but I agree with the op. At least in a WZ anyone should be able to get all 4 buffs in order to create an even playing field-they can be cancelled as soon as the wz is over. Not having certain buffs is just another barrier of entry for new players or players who moved 1 character to another server (or should we pay to move ALL our characters to a different server or raise 3 new ones?). PvP wzs should be as balanced as possible and gear/certain buffs/level should not be a factor, the only thing that should matter is skill and class knowledge. Anyone against this is just looking for yet another EZmode kill.

I might be in the minority but I agree with the op. At least in a WZ anyone should be able to get all 4 buffs in order to create an even playing field-they can be cancelled as soon as the wz is over. Not having certain buffs is just another barrier of entry for new players or players who moved 1 character to another server (or should we pay to move ALL our characters to a different server or raise 3 new ones?). PvP wzs should be as balanced as possible and gear/certain buffs/level should not be a factor, the only thing that should matter is skill and class knowledge. Anyone against this is just looking for yet another EZmode kill.

the problem is the OP seems to want it only for subs or for cartel coins