If u can do more damage than me in one hit *video proof* ill give you 5 million

TheRealLuxford

lol if i actually needed help i would of brought them in here a while ago, im just giving them entertainment right now

Thats good news, I don't think I could take on all your guild back up. I cant even ask them if they lift cause you know...

Edited by gryhmr

Luxford you are just a really bad player who thinks he's really good.

I highly doubt you have a 2.3k rated alt. In fact I'll be you the 200k credits that i pitied on you off your losing bet to me on it.

I will have to say this about you. Your posts are as funny as your SWTOR play.

well at least i know i can beat one person.... you! you are a bad sage.

Hmmm. Seems a 1v1 is in order.

Do it. Settle it like men, one on one in battle. Talk is cheap guys.

(And i love how Ryere has taken over yet another thread somehow... keep the lols coming)

Edited by Z-ToXiN

yes because you are the ONLY person on star wars with a job lol. i play after work and on the weekends as well HOW ABOUT THAT. not to mention you didnt even make an effort to look at my point, they would of kicked me a long time ago if they were carrying me, pretty much anyone can say that in this guild, if you get carried, you are out, end of story lol

I didn't want to have to bring this up... But let's be real ryere, the only reason you haven't been gkicked is because I haven't told cam about you hitting on me and sexting me and all the gay overly descriptive sexual in-game mails you send me.

I can't hold it in anymore!!! The sexual abuse is just too much I need to let it out!!!

Edited by Tommytwotoes

I didn't want to have to bring this up... But let's be real ryere, the only reason you haven't been gkicked is because I haven't told cam about you hitting on me and sexting me and all the gay overly descriptive sexual in-game mails you send me.

I can't hold it in anymore!!! The sexual abuse is just too much I need to let it out!!!

I thought I was the only one in your heart..