When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

Slopster

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: coins received. And no ticket or call to CS was necessary.

They have charged me for my monthly subscription on the 16th of November but no stipend yet... I will wait a few days and then I will start asking some questions!

I'm in the same boat. To make it even stranger, they gave me coins for having a security key attached. I have attached images.

Coin Ledger showing Key stipend, but not subscription stipend

Account page showing when subscription was renewed

I'm in no real rush at the moment, as I understand that hiccups happen in new systems. It took a while for people in Champions Online to start getting C-store points after they went F2P. But, I would like my coins.

Edited by JacenHallis

This also happened to me and my friend. We both have been subbed from day 1, she got her coins and I didn't. We both bill on the same day and even used the same card this month. So nothing is any different yet somehow she got her coins and I didn't. Not exactly sure how it works but there's something wonky with their system. I did put in a ticket so we'll see what they have to say there as well.

Please keep us updated on this. Would love to know their response to the ticket.

I'm in the same boat. To make it even stranger, they gave me coins for having a security key attached. I have attached images.

Coin Ledger showing Key stipend, but not subscription stipend

Account page showing when subscription was renewed

I'm in no real rush at the moment, as I understand that hiccups happen in new systems. It took a while for people in Champions Online to start getting C-store points after they went F2P. But, I would like my coins.

This thankfully is known. Anybody with a security key gets 100 extra CCs a month, which were applied to everyone the day F2P when live. Interestingly enough it is not in the same transaction with your stipend though.

This thankfully is known. Anybody with a security key gets 100 extra CCs a month, which were applied to everyone the day F2P when live. Interestingly enough it is not in the same transaction with your stipend though.

Yeah. I knew about the key stipend. I just found it curious that I got the coins for that, but not for the subscription renewal.

Didn't the update go live on the 15th? If so, it is most likely the reason some did not get their stipend before hand. It was not yet live. You should be getting it at the time of your next months renewal. To me, that just makes sense.

Didn't the update go live on the 15th? If so, it is most likely the reason some did not get their stipend before hand. It was not yet live. You should be getting it at the time of your next months renewal. To me, that just makes sense.

So, because our rebill date is the 15th we should get a stipend less than those whose rebills were the 16th and later? Yeah, that makes sense. :rolleyes:

:cool:

So, because our rebill date is the 15th we should get a stipend less than those whose rebills were the 16th and later? Yeah, that makes sense. :rolleyes:

:cool:

To be fair, they would have to put the cutoff point SOMEWHERE. if they did it the 14th, then all the people on the 13th would complain. If they did it the 13th, then all the people on the 12... etc. etc. etc. Until it loops around all the way again ad infinitem. May as well do it when 1.5 went live, which is the point which makes most sense. (I had forgotten it was a Thursday patch, not a tuesday, or I would have suggested that explanation as well)

edit: Just checked, and apparently my next billing is 4/16 (6 month plan), and haven't recieved anything other than the initial allotment, +100 for security key. So either they're slow, or the 15th isn't precisely the cutoff date? 'Course, nothing I particularly care to actually spend the coins on, so it's not all that big a concern to me as to when I get them.

Edited by GnatB

My billing date is the 18th, on a 6 month subscription (renewed in August), and I haven't gotten mine, either, but as with a few others, I have gotten my monthly coins for having the security key. It doesn't make sense to me why I would get one and not the other.

If you did not get your monthly stipend you need to call, not submit a ticket. I did this and I got my coins,granted was a long wait but got it all squared away. And my renewal was on the 16th , so yes you are supposed to get your stipend this month.

Interesting. What was your wait time? I've been reading that 7-9 HOURS on hold to reach CS is the norm right now.

Can anybody even get into their account right now? I've been getting "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!" all day.

Edited by Slopster

Interesting. What was your wait time? I've been reading that 7-9 HOURS on hold to reach CS is the norm right now.

Can anybody even get into their account right now? I've been getting "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!" all day.

189 minutes and 40 second..so 3 hours and 49 minutes.

They were up dating the game on the 15th I only got on later in the afternoon and had no problems since on the web site or the game I don't under stand how you guys are haveing such a hard time.:confused: Edited by RogeAce

If that's happening just refresh the page I had that one problem to;)

If that's happening just refresh the page I had that one problem to;)

Thanks! That was very helpful, totally worked.

Still would love a BW response as to why many people still haven't received stipends yet.

@Grombrinda: Did CSR give you a reason why you hadn't been credited?

I found this thread where a guy says a supervisor CSR said he might have to wait up to 33 DAYS for his cartel coins, and could not add coins to his account. That's clear into next month! Would we get 2 months worth then? lol

Edited by Slopster

Thanks! That was very helpful, totally worked.

Still would love a BW response as to why many people still haven't received stipends yet.

@Grombrinda: Did CSR give you a reason why you hadn't been credited?

I found this thread where a guy says a supervisor CSR said he might have to wait up to 33 DAYS for his cartel coins, and could not add coins to his account. That's clear into next month! Would we get 2 months worth then? lol

Nope..just that they were in fact missing and was credited right away. But before you call get your side of your info together.

I had my subscription page open , my ledger to check on coins while we talked,my email with my receipt open so if I needed to i could give her details from that and finally , suprisingly the one page i used the most was this websites very own http://www.swtor.com/free as i used that to "remind " her of what exactly i was supposed to be getting. Yeah that there was my greatest asset. i called her on some stuff using that info.

But don't act rude, just plug away and good luck. ^^

Edited by grombrinda

Nope..just that they were in fact missing and was credited right away. But before you call get your side of your info together.

I had my subscription page open , my ledger to check on coins while we talked,my email with my receipt open so if I needed to i could give her details from that and finally , suprisingly the one page i used the most was this websites very own http://www.swtor.com/free as i used that to "remind " her of what exactly i was supposed to be getting. Yeah that there was my greatest asset. i called her on some stuff using that info.

But don't act rude, just plug away and good luck. ^^

Disheartening that you would have to cite the website, but I will take your advice! Thanks!:tran_cool:

To add to this, tried to submit a in-game ticket typed up a basic message about it as I'm in no hurry just would like to see them sometime and hit create ticket. Nothing showed up so have no idea if it went through or not as I hadn't had issues the past 11 months so never bothered to use the ticket system. Decided at that point to be certain so sent one through the online form through here as a backup.

One thing to consider is that for people with multi-month subs, that the date of your next billing period isn't necessarily the same date as your next "month" of subscription. A "month" of subscription is 30 days, not a calendar month. Anyone who has a billing date of Jan. 1, their next month will start on Dec. 2. For those with 6 month subs, that difference will add up the farther you go backwards.

As for the difference of people renewing the same sub type on the same day getting their coins at different times, they probably take the span of a few days' worth of renewals and group them up, and roll out their coins over a couple days. That means you're less likely to hit a really off day (not many people renew that day) and the next get a really high day (lots of people renew). There's a lot of people subbed that they have to distribute coins to.

Edited by MillionsKNives