Is there a class that's good (not overpowered) @healing or tanking-dps in pvp and pve

Letsjet

Is there a class that's good (not op) at healing or healing-dps in pvp and pve. I don't have to go 27 medals but I like a few kills. I don't want the sword of a thousand truths, but I don't want a gimped class makinging me think, "we coulda had that raid boss. Now here goes 20 mins I'll never get back.

I know there's no right answer. Playerskill being equal, what is YOUR opinion?

Edited by Letsjet
clarification

I personally play mercenary because they make good pve healers, they are not squishy in pvp and deal decent dps (pyro spec), and they happen to be ranged as well.

But I had a 55 sith sorcerers that tried for a while. And I personally didn't like them much for pve healing, because of their resource management system, and they were too squishy for me at the time for pvp. but because they do not have the whole diminishing returns thingy that ops or merc's have, they are able to go dish out a lot of heals and then switch to dishing out dps for quite a bit with out worrying about their energy. :D

Tank-wise, (going by your title) Juggernauts are currently in a place where they're really fun if you know what you're doing. They definitely can't be accused of being overpowered. There's a level of satisfaction in doing chain pulls with a Jugg that doesn't exist with an Assassin or a powertech, because you're hunting that group threat like a hungry fox after a wounded rabbit.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a class that's good (not op) at healing or healing-dps in pvp and pve. I don't have to go 27 medals but I like a few kills. I don't want the sword of a thousand truths, but I don't want a gimped class makinging me think, "we coulda had that raid boss. Now here goes 20 mins I'll never get back.

I know there's no right answer. Playerskill being equal, what is YOUR opinion?

I don't think you are asking for what you really want. When you say good at healing-dps, do you really mean good? I suspect you mean as good as a pure healer and good as a pure dps.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to know what healer class has the best heals (preferable 2.8) coupled with the higest pve tree and viable for pvp. in that order. Like my assassin is one of the best end game op tanks, has some of the highest 2.8 dps with madness, and is respectable with deception in pvp. I can fill the role of a DPS (after 2.8) or tank end game HM ops with my Assassin.

What healing class is like that?