Stephen Reid Please Help The Community

RetroRayner

Instead of just saying on Twitter past July be a bit more speciific. You know EXACTLY what you are letting in today so why no say for example "The rest of July and half of August" or "The rest of July and all of August" etc etc

STOP keeping people hanging on like mindless zombies, all you are doing is creating a rift in the community.

I don't mean this to sound or be rude but you are a Community Manager not a Community pre-recorded message, manage instead of spouting out cryptic messages, past July what 1 day past 30 days past, As I said you know exaclty how many you are letting on today, by giving those amounts out, people will be dissapointed, yes, but atleast they wont be, frustrated, angry and dissapointed.

Edited by RetroRayner

Instead of just saying on Twitter past July be a bit more speciific. You know EXACTLY what you are letting in today so why no say for example "The rest of July and half of August" or "The rest of July and all of August" etc etc

STOP keeping people hanging on like mindless zombies, all you are doing is creating a rift in the community.

I don't mean this to sound or be rude but you are a Community Manager not a Community pre-recorded message, manage instead of spouting out cryptic messages, past July what 1 day past 30 days past, As I said you know exaclty how many you are letting on today, by giving those amount peple will be dissapointed yes but atleast they wont be, frustrated, angry and dissapointed.

Pretty sure they are being as accurate as they can be. As soon as they give a pre-order date as their intended goal for a given day, people will extrapolate that into a whole speculated schedule of access and start taking off work days and make bigger plans on it than they should. Until, our community can better handle that plans change due to what happens, giving estimates is probaly worse than no news at all.

I disagree, they have a timeline and are sticking to it, they proved that yesterday by cutting off emails so early in the day, as I said they know exactly what dates they are letting in today, they are creating a Frenzy, one which is reflecting badly on Bioware in my opinion. Edited by RetroRayner

You know EXACTLY...

I think that's where you're wrong. Yesterday they let in more than what they had initially on plan. They most likely have objectives, but constantly reassess them through the day. That's why they can't give out numbers, because they constantly change.

I think that's where you're wrong. Yesterday they let in more than what they had initially on plan. They most likely have objectives, but constantly reassess them through the day. That's why they can't give out numbers, because they constantly change.

No I think the extra wave they did yesterday, was becasue there was a mix up and some very late redeemers we let in by mistake. And they don't need to reassess because according to Mr Reid the final beta test they allowed a lot on so they know exactly what the servers can handle, and the fact alot of EU servers were very under populated yesterday.