Why am I paying so much for a non responcive game.

I am paying a lot of money for an experience that I have not received. Every time I log on the Internet bar at the bottom right is a red X, periodically it will let me play, but then during a battle the red X appears and I die ***. I spend at least $80 minimum a month on this game, I Love Star Wars - don't get me wrong, but every time EA games gets ahold of a title they F it up big time - they suck the life (every dime) out of the game leaving a bad taste in any ones mouth that payed into it....like ME. All my FTP friends never experience any of the problems that I do...again ***. I am thinking of legal action against EA games at this point, due to the fact that I purchased two top of the line gaming machine(I7 core, 12gigs ram, 3 gig gc, 1tb hd, dual bandwidth internet card) plus I spend $100 a month for 5 mb's per second (40 mbits ps) internet, because I want the best of the best - My entire house is a HP with an average speed of 38mbitsps(4.8 MB ps). so its not me at this point, its EA games, I read the disclosure and I have a Case as a paying customer, while all my friends that are FTP experience a much better time than me, and I know I'm not alone, I've spoken to many PTP peeps and they all have the same problems as I do while their FTP friends have the times of their lives. F EA GAMES - gonna sue to get all I spent on the membership back and then some till they fix the problem (increase the BW to the servers).

Soundslike an ISP problem to me. EA has nothing to do with that. Hell, EA only PUBLISHES the game. They are not the developers and they do not maintain the servers. Sue if you want, but you won't win. You have a weak case at best. Just because you pay a lot for things doesn't always translate into getting the best.

I am a subscriber. I have friends who are either free players or preferred. I NEVER experience what you claim to. I never heard of anyone experiencing your problem while running with free players. Again, it sounds like you have ISP problems and should contact them about it.