Staged Weekly Part 2: Eviction Notice ??

Acadian_Ghost

There are sections of the ledges that glow blue you can place the charges on. The ones I found are all in the south-central portion of the map, on the west side of the fault line, but I'm sure there are others as well.

It's confusing because it's the raised areas of the ground, not the buildings, that are the foundations.

There are sections of the ledges that glow blue you can place the charges on. The ones I found are all in the south-central portion of the map, on the west side of the fault line, but I'm sure there are others as well.

It's confusing because it's the raised areas of the ground, not the buildings, that are the foundations.

This helped a lot, thanks a bunch! Found it :)

I also noticed that the area the map was telling me to look for them in was not the area that they were actually in.

Once I found them I thought the same thing. The initial parts are found before you descend into the faultline, with the 2nd part being found down in the faultline. The mission marker on the map is quite misleading on this one.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

The mission radar blip radius for the Thumpers seems like it should be the blip for the kill 5 Captains Bonus. They are mostly on the embassy side of the gorge, where the map radar circle tells you to plant thumpers.

The spots on the walls for the thumpers are all on the Taxi side of the gorge, outside of the mission indicator radius telling you where to look for them..

• 6 months later...
  • 9 years later...