Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MORE COLOR CHOICES.

Either by use of dyes or just MORE please please please please please please color choices in our armors. The republic is a very BROWN and drab place for a group of free peoples!!!!!

Also more styles. I would love to see more choice overall. Just make all the armor and looks out there possible for purchase with coins choices and give us better control over color options and more color. I HATE that the same top will give me cool color trim on a darker skin character and then look like a potato sack on a paler one. It's infuriating, after purchasing an outfit based on how it looked on your one toon to discover that it turns into mud on another.

I would be interested in seeing all of the currently obtainable adaptive, non-event outfits made available in the Cartel Market as an option, while keeping the ability to earn them normally.

I would also like to see Bounty Hunter armor with white as a primary color, such as the white and red. Especially if it uses a Mandalorian armor model.

Another outfit I would like to see is a version of the Force Sentinel's set (if that's the one you can get pieces from on the later versions of Balmorra and Taris), but with the shoulder pieces. A version with a white cloak would also be nice, if possible.

Plain black hood-up robes Palpatine style. I've not seen anything like that; all the black hood up robes I've seen have lights and baubles on them. I'd spend $5 just to get plain black robes with a hood up.

perhaps it is biowarian whimsy or contrariness, but the peacekeeper robes (heavy) are rather close to what you are requesting. i have not been able to figure out why the closest swtor incarnation of a simple black robe without shoulder pads, spikes, hoses and other such nonsense is wearable only by guardians and troopers, but that is the way bioware decided to implement it.

regardless, i would be pleased if i could equip any jedi or sith character with the peacekeeper robes.

dts

Don't feel like digging through all 51 pages, but.

Covert belt energy armor. Like the covert torso energy armor, it would be adaptive, and have no model. So you can wear slave girl/whatever stuff without abnoxious belts getting in the way.

(I'd also argue bracers and gloves could use covert technology, unless you simply give the option to hide them...)

I want Revan's outfit.

But seriously, give us Guardian outfits that don't have freaking hoods!!!!!!

I support it wholeheartly!!!!!!!!! I will pay millions of CC for it... I mean Revan's outfit of course :)

Edited by Evensong

I support it wholeheartly!!!!!!!!! I will pay millions of CC for it... I mean Revan's outfit of course :)

I would love to get this, especially if it comes in both versions from KotOR. I've been wanting to get those robes in a Star Wars game since I first played through KotOR.

In my opinion the mask should remain the rarest item of the set, though, like Nihilus' mask is, to my knowledge.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

I would love to get this, especially if it comes in both versions from KotOR. I've been wanting to get those robes in a Star Wars game since I first played through KotOR.

In my opinion the mask should remain the rarest item of the set, though, like Nihilus' mask is, to my knowledge.

Did you know you could actually get his robes in KOTOR? have to be DS though cant be done LS

I want

1. Exar Kun costume set from galactic history video 347

2. A robe like Belth from galactic history video btc 18

3. Revan and Malak costume from galactic history video btc 303

4. In game character Thana Vesh costume

5. The green jedi robe's from planet Corellia

Edited by sithgreyguard

I want

1. Exar Kun costume set from galactic history video 347

2. A robe like Belth from galactic history video btc 18

3. Revan and Malak costume from galactic history video btc 303

4. In game character Thana Vesh costume

5. The green jedi robe's from planet Corellia

All this plus darth maul style hooded tunic/coat and pants, with an option for hood up or down.

I'd pay for the Viper set that's only available for Smugglers right now to be used on some of my imps.. heck I'd love to see my Bounty Hunter in that set! :)

Also, you might think of putting in an adaptive armor schematics that synthweavers can buy to make in game. I have a ton of friends who'd love the Jedi Initiate robes and the Aspiring Knights outfit or the Sentinel's set on other types of characters. Sell them in packs and I bet they'd go like hot cakes! :D

There's also the green Adarian Layered set that you get in drops or boxes early on on Tython. I fell in love with that set and was reluctant to give it up once I out levelled it!

Edited by Rorichan
More thoughts

I don't want any particular piece of armor, per se; I'd prefer to have a vendor who could convert any piece of ordinary armor into a moddable piece. You get a lot of attractive armor pieces early in the game that you give up as you level up and then hardly ever find anything exactly like it or equally attractive later on.

I'm thinking off-hand of a smuggler chest piece comprised of a white shirt and a black vest, very nice but the closest moddable item has a green and brown jacket over a yellow shirt - not nearly as nice.

This would also lead to much more diversity in what people could wear, so not everyone looks alike.

Edited by tausser
correction

I'd really like to see this specific texture as a moddable outfit, currently it's on a few low and mid level green-quality medium armor pieces:

http://i48.tinypic.com/9suqdw.jpg

I believe there's a version where the outer coat part is brown/maroon too. It's the same model as the various smuggler moddable chest pieces, but this texture is far more of a casual look.

I want Mandalorian armor for my BH that looks like the generic blue Mandos, in blue as well as red and yellow.

For a trooper, I want the armor in Hope - witthout the big backpack, please. :) Or standard orange-colored armor like Jorgan and Elara start in, and yellow-colored like Harron Tavus'.

edit: Oh, and another thing. For Troopers, a moddable version of the armor skin of Jorgan's Layered Jacket. It's a kind of stripped-down version of later trooper armors, and it looks good on body type-2 players who want to end up in smaller armor as opposed to giant-shoulder-pad endgame gears.

Edited by YoshiRaphElan

Haven't read every post, but here's what I'd like to see:

Mandalorian helmets

Inner Jedi robes, similair to what Anakin and Obi Wan wear in the Episode 3 fight.

More disguise type armor, for instance we have the tusken raider armor that looks great. I want more armor like that.

An adaptive aspiring knights vest

Something like what Luke wears in ROTJ

If the destroyer armor in PTS isn't hood down, it would be cool if it was. And maybe a version of it that isn't robed, the texture underneath looks rad.

Kreia's robes

KOTOR mando armor

EDIT: Also maybe gloves that make your whole arm robotic. You could have legs and feet that do the same too

Edited by GoldSting