There is not enough people for PVP and you have 19 hours between waves, really?

hunaxor

SO there is now running an exploit/bug/whatever with not enough people playing and pvping. But our dear frickin Bioware is taking a day off and will add new people in like 18-19 hours. Is this for real? I mean seriously?!?

Starting locations were nearly void of people, people cant get groups for heroics, but no, no need to invite more people.

My guild will be already shattered, third people playing since today, another third will get probably tomorrow (me included - 2nd August), rest somewhere later. So it means when I log in, my friends are already 20+, so we cant pvp together or do flashpoints.

Really frickin great job here BW.

It's asanine that so few people were invited, only for them to stop early in the day. They have the hardware currently running (105 servers) for over 2 million players, yet they are playing games with us. It makes no sense at all!

With this exploit information going public, it's becoming a serious issue. If BioWare doesn't do something soon, this game will go down as the worst launch in MMO history. It really doesn't get any worse then masses of people exploiting the crap out of your game, while at the same time even more people can't even play it.

With this exploit information going public, it's becoming a serious issue. If BioWare doesn't do something soon, this game will go down as the worst launch in MMO history. It really doesn't get any worse then masses of people exploiting the crap out of your game, while at the same time even more people can't even play it.

but if the masses use this bug will there not enough player for the pvp and the bug will not work?