Sergeant Jaxo

GannerRhysodee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaxo has a twin or something like her looking sister. I guess is would be kind of unfair or unrealistic for Jaxo to become a companion because playing different classes ive seen a lot of npcs that look nearly identicle to Jaxo.

If you choose the dark side option to keep her alive, she should just be able to chill on your ship, maybe even hang out in your room, and not be relevant to the story. Just someone to interact with occasionally and do "stuff" with.

Except for the fact the she goes kinda crazy with grief and regret.

Elara Dorne is a trooper love interest IF your a light side trooper. So why not make Sgt. Jaxo the Dark Side trooper's love interest. As a dark trooper, Elara and I are having difficulties. Lol

If Jakso is dark side then i could are less im going dark side all the way with Jaxo babby.

And if shes going kinda crazy with regret, I think shell change her mind after a couple nights of my ship :D.

Sooo Ive only just got elara and am now beginning tatooine. Ive only chosen a couple flirt options with elara so far. Does that screw up the quest or whatever?

I dont think it messes up the quest but how long into affection does it take for flirt options with elara ive only gotten one on her.

• 2 months later...
Just a heads up, after completing Quesh and Sergeant Jaxo sends you an e-mail with the gift and "High Priority Message," using the message item will grant you the quest. However, when I got to the door of her apartment it was a locked trooper phase. I noticed this happens quite a bit for people. I had to "reset" the quest Catching Up. The phase unlocked and I could proceed normally.

• 11 months later...

It was bugged for me too:

I also received mail when arrived to Hoth, and got the mission by activating the item.

Then I travelled to Coruscant by Pirority Transport:Capital World and the mission was bugged, no entrance.

(The entrance was red)

(tried to travel off and back to the planet with my spaceship, no result).

THEN FOUND the solution: while on Coruscant (still at the the spaceport beside my ship)

I logged out and logged in. So RELOG WHILE ON CORUSCANT.

After this relog The mission's objective changed from "Travel to Coruscant" into "Speak to Sergeant Jaxo" !!!

Even bettter: now when arrived at Black Sun Territory the map also indicates where to go exactly.

Final: when arrived the entrance was green. Yaay ! :D

All was ok ! :D

• 3 months later...
I'm really *********** pissed off at this dishonesty. Does this mission have to stay in my mission tracker forever? If not, tell me how to clear it! (Obviously, "abandon" is NOT an honest option.)

Or is Bioware policing our morals now...?!

Not sure I understand. :jawa_confused:

I'm really *********** pissed off at this dishonesty. Does this mission have to stay in my mission tracker forever? If not, tell me how to clear it! (Obviously, "abandon" is NOT an honest option.)

Or is Bioware policing our morals now...?!

What dishonesty?

Why offer the mission if we can't run it?

Does that mean you didn't try what the post right before yours suggested?

There's also the option of opening a ticket with support about the issue rather than throwing a tantrum on the forums.

Not that it makes a difference, I picked up this mission and completed it without any hassle as a female trooper, I've no doubt it's vastly different as a male... but the mission itself doesn't seem to have an issue so far as I'm aware.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the problem that the mission would not update to show that I had arrived on Coruscant. After reading the tech support help before getting ready to submit a ticket I learned that if you use Priority Travel (as I did) the mission will not update. This also applies to any other missions that require you to go somewhere. You have to travel by ship, not simply teleport there. So for anyone who still has this issue, get on your ship, leave Coruscant (go anywhere else) and then return to Coruscant. The quest will update the moment your ship drops out of hyperspace. Just getting in your ship while still on Coruscant and exiting the ship again won't work. The quest update only happens when you exit hyperspace. Hope this helps.

As an aside for any devs that might read this, the current coding for this type of mission is flawed by design. The quest update should happen when you first step foot on a planet, not when the ship exits hyperspace at the target location. That way the quest will work properly for anyone who uses Priority Travel. If Priority Travel was added to the game after the mission was created, then as a warning for the future the devs should think through more carefully the ramifications of game features before implementing them. And, of course, better testing would also help.

EDIT:

After completing this mission with a female character I was very disappointed to discover that you get absolutely nothing for coming back to Coruscant and going all the way to Jaxo's place. No XP, no light/dark points, nothing whatsoever. Apparently some sexist devs thought that rewards for this mission should only apply to male characters (who get different conversation choices than female ones).

Edited by Kiri_Starwind

EDIT:

After completing this mission with a female character I was very disappointed to discover that you get absolutely nothing for coming back to Coruscant and going all the way to Jaxo's place. No XP, no light/dark points, nothing whatsoever. Apparently some sexist devs thought that rewards for this mission should only apply to male characters (who get different conversation choices than female ones).

While I'm sure the biggest point of this is to setup a "difficult" decision later on for our troopers (male or female) I agree that it was rather disappointing to get absolutely nothing out of it. Hell, I found I was slightly peeved I couldn't even bring Elara along for this girls night deal, I think it would have been fun - not to mention at least earning us a chance at affection gain/loss.

That said, it would have been nice to get (instead of this Jaxo mission) one for female troopers with Balkar. Why should the guys get all the fun? It still disappoints me we couldn't get much with him, though I'll admit it is one of the more fun/entertaining side romances I've experienced in the game so far.

• 1 year later...