fun names you picked out for your character.

saiyanjedidmv

Well, it's all in my signature.

I generally pick names from factions or individuals or creatures that have stood out to me in movies, print or computer games. So far I have:

Ord'os = From House Ordos in Dune 2, Dune 2000, and Emperor: Battle for Dune.

Toclafane = From the Toclafane, the mythical race from Doctor Who.

Nydus = From Nydus Worm, the tunneling worm things from StarCraft 1 and 2.

Naresa = I didn't design or name this character. I'll probably rename it if I get the chance.

Arcada = From the Starlab Arcada, probably the most arcane reference to the people on these forms.

Bash'Kala Kabrinsky- gunslinger, named after a space pirate in a sci-fi story I wrote.

Benton Kabrinsky - vanguard, the personification of myself in fiction and video games in general.

Hawkeye Kabrinsky- commando, named after Hawkeye Pierce from M*A*S*H. Looks nothing like him.:p

Shades Kabrinsky- operative- named after a corrupt police officer in a sci-fi story I wrote.

Wyatt Kabrinsky- scoundrel, modeled after Wyatt Earp.

I have way more alts than this, but none of them have the cool names like these guys.

I previously mentioned some of my existing characters using Georgian words for their names:

Ghrubeli- ღრუბელი- Cloud, because he's a light-side sith, just a gentle fluffy cloud kinda guy,

Ipikre- იპიკრე- Think!, a thoughtful Consular, and the newest addition to the roster:

Zemo-khuti- ზემო-ხუთი- High-Five, a bounty hunter.

My main is an anagram of my last name: Izzun and is a pleasant, but selfish, gunslinger.

Moving forward I'll probably keep using Georgian words I like to round out my Legacy's Roster.

Oh, the legacy name is Movqlav- მოვქლავ- I'll kill you--my supervisor used to jokingly threaten to kill me at work, so I picked that word up fast!

my warrior is called jarick because i always called aric jorgan "jaric" by mistake,so i decided to create a char named jarick,he is my first 50,since then now all my chars are named with different versions of that name:jarich,jaricha,iaricha,iarich,jaerick,jàrick. Edited by _biddan_

• 2 weeks later...

Eskol: Best tank Vanguard anywhere ;) Name just jumped in my head

Tor"blenos: Chiss BH, Chiss name with Tor: The old republic

Zhorn: Zabrak Sith, short name like maul and a reference to his horns

And Forran, just another great RP name

I have others but these are my best RPing and most creative name.

Statefarm: my OP cuz like a good neighbor im there with a knife in your back (uses agent title).

Allstate: sniper, my rifle is in good hands (uses agent title).

Truefury: Jug ,LS with anger issues.

Souledge: PT, not his real name, hates his real name so he uses one that brings fear to his targets.

Crimsonfury: my twiilek sorc, much like soul doesnt use her real name(though it is a variant of her real name khrim sun).

Hateuprising: marauder, as the battle rages my hatred rises.

Edited by Darklordfury

• 2 weeks later...

My main is a Gunslinger named Red'october after the line "Red October standing bye" in one of the episodes of Family Guy Star Wars. I chose a smuggler for this name because I think that best fits the roles played by Sean Connery, whose voice is imitated in the line quoted above.

You can see that scene here:

http://youtu.be/uGr7lXlyK3Y

Edited by greg_biochem