What if Disney exerts their will on SWtor thread.....

AhsokaTanorules

I would think they would have to go through Square Enix to event get that idea going. And besides, I doubt that would actually happen and I doubt we would actually win. I don't want to get technical, but let's just say that there's a reason why they are a threat and why 'standard weapons' would not work well against them.

In one of the following expansions, we are introduced to a planet full of Heartless and must cleanse it or harness their darkside energy.

That's like saying that Mickey Mouse will be in the next Marvel Comic... No.

Regardless to what you believe Disney is, they're not a stupid company. Infact, they're one the most successful in the world. They know better than to invest 4.01 Billion dollars into a project and then crash it into the ground and ruin the series completely.

Look at what they did with Marvel. Without Disney, there would be no Avengers Movie, no Thor, and no Iron Man movies. They only simply brought more fame to the series and brought more money into them.

Disney is a good thing.

Get over it.

That's like saying that Mickey Mouse will be in the next Marvel Comic... No.

Regardless to what you believe Disney is, they're not a stupid company. Infact, they're one the most successful in the world. They know better than to invest 4.01 Billion dollars into a project and then crash it into the ground and ruin the series completely.

Look at what they did with Marvel. Without Disney, there would be no Avengers Movie, no Thor, and no Iron Man movies. They only simply brought more fame to the series and brought more money into them.

Disney is a good thing.

Get over it.

^This

Might as well keep adding:

Some time in the future, there will be a keyblade cosmetic mob for lightsabers and vibro swords just like the bowcaster for sniper rifles during the chevin event.

I'd take a keyblade for my sentinel (the vibroswords just haven't worked out thus far):D

Guess I'll go on with it too, and in keeping with the datamined Chapter IV Hutt Cartel theme:

Chapter V: Finding Nem'ro

somehow, he's baa-aack

Why would Disney dislike SKadge? I've done the BH storyline but I haven't finished all his convos so I don't know if he is super offensive in them.

I have seen enough people on this forum post about how Skadge's intro on Belsavis was traumatizing enough and reminded them of some sort of "predator".

Disney can't really the license agreement for Bioware/EA to use the Star Wars universe was well before the deal so Disney has to honor it till the license agreement ends.

Ha ha ha! I laughed so... wait this wasn't funny. :p

Jokes only please, I subscribed to be entertained not informed on the finer points of license agreements. :rolleyes: