If you could be any race IRL...

Eechu

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colicoid... mean and green and 4 legs to kick ***!

So I may reconsider once I did some more thinking about their sex life... since insects generallly dont rank very well on that topic. (e.g only once in a life, population is mostly asexual drones, and males being eaten afterwards)

so IR i have a bit of a problem with my eyes called RP. atm there is no cure (but i'm confident it won't be long with the advancement in medicine) but one of the theoretical cures going around is replacing the eye with a camera. so who knows i may end up cyborg. still i would have rather been chiss

There are too much species that are cool to choose from. And most of you all are limited to races that appear in game. What about Falleen? Talz? Ithorians? Rodians? Any other race known from original trilogy?

I'd myself want to be a mix of B'omarr monk and droid mix. My own brain encased in a robotic body. IG-88, HK-47, General Grievous mixed toghether thing. That be cool.

Hell, I could be in fact anything provided it would be force sensitive and capable of high agility lightsaber duels.

Probably Hutt.

Think about it: They live for centuries, they're hermaphrodites so any one of them can have children or even chose a gender for themselves.

The only downside is without a powerful organization at your back you're very vulnerable, even though Hutts have thick skin and lots of fat protecting them from aggressors, they're still slow and large and thus will have difficulty moving around.

Still, I don't think it would be too hard to start a criminal empire ;)

Edited by Scryer

• 3 weeks later...