level cap

ladykathleen

when are they going to up the level cap form 50 to 100 ?

when ever Bioware does another 3 chapters for each class probably, which could come in the form of an expanion.

I also would not hold my breath for any time soon.

Edited by Tychus

I don't even know why they are bothering with increasing the level cap. Everyone will play through the new content and be level 55 when they finish. This is not some old school grind game where you move from zone to zone as you out level them, you just follow the story and you can't just skip ahead. Even if you did skip the side quests, oh well, you just miss out on the loot, credits and story. All increasing the level cap does is make them need to add things (i.e., abilities, talent tree) to make each new level reward something.

when ever Bioware does another 3 chapters for each class probably, which could come in the form of an expanion. :rolleyes:

also I would not hold my breath for any time soon.

Late 2013 at least

Edited by Jaick

Honestly, I would prefer to NOT have a level raise. There is no real need for it other than to inflate stats, and make currently "top" tier gear more or less useless.

Simply release more full planets with quests and gear, with the Ops and FP being the main place to get the next tier of gear. I've never been a fan of raising the level cap just for the sake of raising it.

when are they going to up the level cap form 50 to 100 ?

I would be extremely shocked if they ever added more than 10 levels at one time. The coming this year video released at E3 listed a raise in the level cap within the year. If they met this promise then it would be June 2013 at the latest. My prediction is 1.6 around Christmas/January will have new war zone, then within the next 2 6 week updates Makeb and a slight level cap increase will be released.

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

Honestly, I would prefer to NOT have a level raise. There is no real need for it other than to inflate stats, and make currently "top" tier gear more or less useless.

Simply release more full planets with quests and gear, with the Ops and FP being the main place to get the next tier of gear. I've never been a fan of raising the level cap just for the sake of raising it.

Totally agree.