Since 1.2, Least Played Race/Gender/Class Combos

Mantang

So I've been gone since 1.1 and I came back and found out that my old main was a fairly rare combo and now that 1.2 has been out for a good while I'm curious to know what you guys never really see these days. I hear Rattataki are fairly rare still especially on the Republic side. There are a few dated threads like this but none of them include gender pairings. So what are the ones that you never see?

I hardly ever see Miraluka although I'm assuming that's because the eye mask is either hidden or just unnoticeable. Also very few people play them to begin with.

Rarely see Mirialan imperial characters

Rattataki are just ugly....I think most will agree..

Chiss republic are surprisingly rare considering how awesome they are

....And purebloods are completely devalued now because they're everywhere on the republic side.

I hardly ever see Miraluka although I'm assuming that's because the eye mask is either hidden or just unnoticeable. Also very few people play them to begin with.

Rarely see Mirialan imperial characters

Rattataki are just ugly....I think most will agree..

Chiss republic are surprisingly rare considering how awesome they are

....And purebloods are completely devalued now because they're everywhere on the republic side.

Yup, Miraluka because most of the masks are horrible I guess. Mirilian because you know, Shrek, and the Rattataki are indeed ugly. Haven't seen much Chiss Republic side no.

DPS Operatives and Scoundrels, any race, any gender. I swear, we're becoming extinct.

It doesn't help that it's now well known that they've got painfully anemic damage in both PvE and PvP. Don't expect the population to increase by any reasonable amount unless RotHC drops with some major buffs for DPS Scoundrels ("major" meaning far outstripping the contributions of the other classes such that Scoundrels are finally able to close the ~10-20% lower DPS they have compared to the other classes).

It doesn't help that it's now well known that they've got painfully anemic damage in both PvE and PvP. Don't expect the population to increase by any reasonable amount unless RotHC drops with some major buffs for DPS Scoundrels ("major" meaning far outstripping the contributions of the other classes such that Scoundrels are finally able to close the ~10-20% lower DPS they have compared to the other classes).

I concur. There are much easier-to-handle DPS specs around, and humanity is known to prefer the path of least resistance.

As for the main topic, yeah, Mirilan Scoundrels are probably the most exotic.

Edited by Helig