Is anyone sick of dumb rewards?

fantomjchx

Im getting sick when I see so many rtrded customization for each reputation rank, and zero GOOD rewards. I will be doing illum event only cause customization. But others one? customization customization and customization ,gimme a break bioware! People needs some real rewards.

I was hoping this is gona motivate me to do stuff, but the only thing keeps motivate me to do SX is weekly 6 BH comms for my HK 51. Probably g ona unsub after event.

The problem is I bet more community is thinkig like this than pleaed with dumb customization ustomization, stomization,tomization,omization,mozattion,ization,zation,ation,tion,ion,on,N

The event and reputation rewards are mostly cosmetic, because the idea is that these are optional,

not necessary for established character progression.

It's fun to do on your own time, but not if it's forced on you to get better stuff. Especially since the event

is temporary (albeit recurringly so).

And with your clever remark regarding barbies, you undermined any credibility you might have had in your original post.

Back under your bridge, troll.

edit: oh and you threatened to unsub too. lol.

Edited by Talahar

The event and reputation rewards are mostly cosmetic, because the idea is that these are optional,

It's fun to do on your own time, but not if it's forced on you to get better stuff. Especially since the event

And with your clever remark regarding barbies, you undermined any credibility you might have had in your original post.

Congratulations for being first guy who wrote a crapload of useless and sensleess things in my thread.

And I dont speak just of event , I speak of whole reputation system..not a single reputation gives u some speeder, some good items, or anytthing BESIDE C u s t o m i z a t i o n. People are so cheap nowdays and they are agreeing theb est achivement is customization, oh snap..the world is gone soon

Oh and btw,. unfortunately for u , believe or not I live in Castle :) wanna photos? Oh wait I wont tgive u that pleasure to see my epic photos ;)

Zero good rewards? What are you talking about? The adaptive gear is very cool as are the weapons. And I like the idea of a reputation system. I just wish it had more impact in the game as a whole and that it was possible to fail and end up with a bad reputation. But the rewards aren't dumb. Edit: ok, you aren't talking about the event, but I like customized rewards. If it's the same stuff you can get elsewhere, there's not much motivation. Edited by errant_knight

Congratulations for being first guy who wrote a crapload of useless and sensleess things in my thread.

And I dont speak just of event , I speak of whole reputation system..not a single reputation gives u some speeder, some good items, or anytthing BESIDE C u s t o m i z a t i o n. People are so cheap nowdays and they are agreeing theb est achivement is customization, oh snap..the world is gone soon

Actually, that started with your OP. I thought I was reading a third graders english composition.

With the attitude you obviously brought with your post, did you honestly expect to get constructive responses? If you did, that's even more worrisome.

Actually, that started with your OP. I thought I was reading a third graders english composition.

With the attitude you obviously brought with your post, did you honestly expect to get constructive responses? If you did, that's even more worrisome.

Freshload of the crap questions! Congratz

I would like more rewards on the event and the reputation vendors. Not that I'm asking for items that increase player power, I just can't stand looking at any of the new shells, I think they are all hideous. Granted aesthetics is a very subjective thing but I just don't find the tron armor (which is still a recolor of an existing template) and the other recolors to be even remotely appealing to the eye. I love the stuff in the new cartel pack I just wish the content we didn't have to pay for would have more compelling rewards (wishful thinking I know).

I'm such a whiny scumbag who has nothing better to do than make a random whining post that people shouldn't read. I mean, who would want to be me? Nothing better to do than whine. Maybe I should rethink my life and find something better to do. That sounds a lot better.

But I insist I stay here and whine. All I want to do is complain and be a troll, because there's nothing else to do. My life really sucks, since all I can do all day is whine and be a troll. I'm a straight up moron! I should find something better to do, but there really isn't anything better to do.

The problem is I think the community is against me because I'm always complaining omplaining mplaining plaining laining aining ining ning ing ng G.

Fixed for ya!

I agree the rewards are bad outside of the gree event (for obvious hilt/barrel transfer reasons).

They should put crew skill schematics in. Even outdated stuff like 61 stuff would be appreciated. Maybe finally add a new lightsaber crystal level? With more options? Accuracy, surge, etc.

The current carrot just isn't enticing enough for me to bother with anything but the Gree stuff.