Who feels that there needs to be more severs

Saintrahl

The severs are unstable because of the fact that they are to full and i feel that there should be more severs to lighten the load a bit.

To quote Darth Vader in Episode 3: NoOooOoOOoOooooooo

To quote Darth Vader in Episode 6: NOOO!

My point: Before the server merges this game was lifeless/empty/barren/whatever u want to call it. If they undo server merges in any way/shape/form this game will die faster then a youngling in Order 66.

Edited by Anti_Bodies

The severs are unstable because of the fact that they are to full and i feel that there should be more severs to lighten the load a bit.

You/we don't know that the servers are unstable due to the population. Harbinger's issue could be a bad ram cell, a flaky IO device, insufficient cooling, or the lack of a failover backup system. Trying to propose solutions to problems without knowing the real cause is silly.

At least it was back up and smooth inside of 20 minutes. Didn't take long for the usual multiple instances on the planets and the 3 - 4 instances in fleet to fill back up either. If this was Blizzard we'd have been waiting until tomorrow night to log in. Nice problem for a "dying" game to have. Edited by GalacticKegger