Shared bank

Grinamdord

This game is geared toward more than 1 character per player, alt driven. This means that characters can support other characters via crafting, and the mats for one character to craft an item are usually on a different character. It's a PAIN when there are so many different crafting skills. Has there been any discussion on a legacy bank? This would make crafting SO MUCH EASIER!

It's one of the most requested features and simply put, everyone hopes it happens soon.

And it is absolutely true that this game is alt driven. There are quest that REQUIRE alting in order to be completed - like HK-51 quest chain.

Edited by Pietrastor

Yes I have been wanting a Legacy bank. I have other Alts working on just gathering skills or mission skills but they do not use the mats they return with, this is done to maximise my chances at Criting. Having all of these then placed in a Legacy bank that all characters on a Legacy can use would make this so much easier.

It's one of the most requested features and simply put, everyone hopes it happens soon.

I agree. People keep asking and it really needs to happen at some point. All the transferring items and materials back and forth is a huge pain in the butt. I'm tired of dealing with constant loading screens.

They want us to play alts to extend the life of the game well this would make playing alts WAY easier.