4 class leveling group

darthtayls

i beieve the group isnt going to happen. one of our guildies is throwing a fit because he cant join

correction: hes throwing a fit because a different guildie asked to join and we were full

Edited by iakushka

i beieve the group isnt going to happen. one of our guildies is throwing a fit because he cant join

correction: hes throwing a fit because a different guildie asked to join and we were full

Yeah I didn't understand why he got so up set we lready had a full group I was willing to let guild members in the group if someone decided not to join but I didn't want to let a guild member in and kick one of these guys out who is probably looking forward to this as much as I am hat would be rude

I'm still up for leveling with the group we have

Edited by darthtayls

Yeah I didn't understand why he got so up set we lready had a full group I was willing to let guild members in the group if someone decided not to join but I didn't want to let a guild member in and kick one of these guys out who is probably looking forward to this as much as I am hat would be rude

I'm still up for leveling with the group we have

I'll drop if you want to let a guild member join up. I was wondering from the begining if you were in a guild why they did not jump in from the begining. I have no problem dropping since my girl wants to start playing again.

If you guys end up with group openings, please keep me in mind, My schedule is pretty flexible, and I can run on whichever server you guys choose. If on Harbinger, I can delete/re-roll my 22 sentinel or 21 shadow to level sync with the rest of the group.

Thanks!

Edited by LadyVix

If you guys end up with group openings, please keep me in mind, My schedule is pretty flexible, and I can run on whichever server you guys choose. If on Harbinger, I can delete/re-roll my 22 sentinel or 21 shadow to level sync with the rest of the group.

Thanks!

Yeah I already got a sentinel but we need a consular

I'll drop if you want to let a guild member join up. I was wondering from the begining if you were in a guild why they did not jump in from the begining. I have no problem dropping since my girl wants to start playing again.

I have bao-dir added as a friend so when I see you on I'll whisper you