Inquisitor vs Warrior

MustangCzar

I've had swtor since last December of 2011 (Christmas Eve) and have yet to level anyone to level 50. I'm starting on my character that i will level to 50 first, but i cant decide between the Inquisitor or Warrior. I know how both play, more or less, and I'm looking more towards the story aspect of it. I have a juggernaut (on the wrong server) who is level 20 and a sorcerer who is level 17. If i reroll inquisitor i will no doubt be assassin, I'm not the type to be a trruet in a fight. If i were to go warrior i would go either one. Also, take in mind that i do play pvp alot, unless i withhold myself. So, what would you guys say? Thank you in advance!

How fun are the stories?

Depends on your taste. If you like epic story in which you have clear effect to overall story then Warrior is for you. On other hand if you like to be more in background and deal with personal issues (until ending of the current story at least) then Inquisitor might be for you . Your end bosses are also that way -- Warrior one is much more active and does a lot more while Inquisitor one does not do that much directly.

I tried to avoid spoiling things which is why it is rather vague.

Edited by Chaloss

[code]

[/code]Ok, thanks for the reply! I think I'm going to roll jugg and stick with my sorc for pve content only. But i can't decide if i should make my PT or my jugg my main. PT is 25 the btw that's why I'm trying to decide :p

Edited by MustangCzar

Depends on what you want.

Both are pretty good PvP classes and I think they both perform pretty well in 1 v 1 situations.

To me the warrior is more like the in your face type of guy, while the assassin has way more control over and during the encounter.

Deception assassin playstyle in pvp is probably one of the fastest paced ones in the game. Rage juggernaut is by comparison, depressingly slow. I'm on republic side unfortunately. It's worth noting that as half war hero/half BM infiltration shadow (deception assassin), I can, and will nearly stun lock you for roughly 10 seconds. I say nearly because there's a split second between the first and second CC because of how I play my class.

Theyre both very fun. Warrior is by far my favorite, and my ac is mara, but both are good. Jugg has more battlefield control, slightly better utility, mara has better cooldowns. Assassin doesn't feel complete until 50. That is when their class really comes together. Mara, jugg, sorc, and pt all are good throughout the game.

If you're looking for a better story, the warrior holds a better ranking at that among the community, as seen here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=234722

I agree with it, too.

Yup as someone who was excited for SI before release and viewing the class trailer then playing the class itself I was so dissapointed the SI is nothing like darth sidious and funny thing is bioware adervtised the story as a darth sidious expirenece.

When I played the sith warrior it was like the sith warrior stole parts that should of been in the SI story.