Is this the last week for the gree enclave event?

I hope the venders will remain for another 2 weeks. If they disappear after one week, there will be massive rage on the forum.

Champion takes 15000 instead of the projected 12500. The maximum you can get is 13430 a week, so someone who planned can get that in 3 weeks, but most people will require 4.

Why is it important if the vendors stay? The reputation requirement pertains to equipping the items, not buying them - just like any other requirements on items.

Not true.

If you do not have Champion rep, you physically cannot purchase them. Much like you can't purchase the Blue/Red Enclave armor without being Friend, same thing as not being able to buy War Hero/Elite War Hero pvp gear until you are actually level 50. Even if you have the currency to buy the items, if you do not meet all of the prerequisites, you cannot even purchase them and hold in your inventory.

Afaik vendor will be up so you will be able to "use" the items you have and buy gear, but you wont be able to get new rep items.

Have they confirmed somewhere that after next week's rep cap reset and the end of the event, we'll still be able to use the gree reputation boosts?

I mean, I know it makes sense that we'll be able to use them, but I don't want to stockpile them only to find out we can't use them until the event comes back :/

Edited by TheNahash