Skill tree omission

WilliamBeckket

I can only have one full skill tree. That is sad, will I be able to ever finish the other two trees. :( I get to about lvl 30 on alderon and my attack lose their bite because I can't increase or get better attacks because my skill tree won't allow me. How about a compermise. Let us pick the skills we want across al three trees. Starting from the bottom like normal but each point fits for each tree. Like I pick three full middles next line two one side two middle and our the other and so on up the tree. As you add the levels we can pick more skills.

Oh and crews skill is confusing, I a Jedi I want Jedi stuff, but I have o pick between clothes and weapons.

How it is setup I have one of every class, I can send clothes and gadgets to my other characters on my legacy right. Because that would be easier.

are you kidding me?you can't even imagine the consequences of those actions,being able to pick 2 trees would just make everything so unbalanced that the pvp would drop dead in 3 days!even being only able to unlock a few for each tier and proceeding that quick would make everything impossible.

a focus guardian would be able to pick unremitting granting him immunity to stuns,knockbacks and interrups after a leap granting him the possibility to annihilate a whole group of players with ease.

a pyrotech powertech would be able to pick the leap in the tank tree jumping in to destroy things.

a marauder could get 100% armor reduction while being specced in annihilation.

Edited by _biddan_

Any chance you people could be less disrespectful? The OP clearly doesn't understand specializations, which means you should explain it to them rather than belittle them for not knowing how something works.

None of you were RPG experts in the first game you played, either. Stop treating people like idiots because they don't have the same knowledge you may have gleaned from possibly several years of gaming.

I'd love to be able to pick up higher tier skills from the other trees available to my Commando, but it wouldn't be balanced in anyway... Just imagine being able to pick Curtain of Fire (6th tier skill, reset + damage bonus for Full Auto) for full Assault Spec.

To the OP, if you're finding you're lacking damage, try improving your gear, skill points generally don't give a significant increase to DPS per point.